BRIGHT

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a fine Saturday morning. Zayn and Liam were about to have breakfast in the huge balcony of their flat. It was a little late, around 11:30 am. Being a weekend they woke up late as usual. They had some rapper over to their house, Liam was doing some work in the studio lately and Zayn was loving how his baby was doing what he always wants to again.

Liam had already made the breakfast and Zayn just had to bring it all to their balcony. He saw the rapper was no where to be seen and Liam was shirtless. His whole upper body on full view. It made Zayn downstairs to twitch a bit. Liam was wearing some black track pants, a grey towel hanging out from the pants. He wore white socks and white crocs to top it off. Well, he didn't have anything on the top basically, but yeah Zayn raked his eyes all over his body and he wasn't sure what to do next; either grab Liam by his waist and bend him over the balcony couch and fuck him right there, or just wait all day and let the sexual tension to build up more. He preferred the second option more. It was gonna be a long day...

Their flat was just on the first floor so they had a view of the swimming pool of their building, some people were getting tanned in the sun by the pool.

Zayn was still about to walk into the balcony actually, he was just staring at the defined muscles Liam had from a distance. He finally walked up to Liam, setting the breakfast tray down on the table in front of the couch they had there. He placed his hands on Liam's waist from behind, he had some drink in his hand, he was leaning against the balcony railing and sipping on it every now and then. Liam turned around and Zayn moved his hands to cup Liam's ass behind him. He pressed their bodies together and mumbled quietly, "Making a show here are we?" Liam was a bit confused as to what Zayn was saying. But when Zayn glided his index finger from his chest down his abs, stopping right above the waist band of the track pants, he caught on what Zayn meant. His eyes widened a bit and he was quick to cover up his shallow breathing, "Oh erm, no not at- not at all. Why do you say so Zee?" "Nothing darling, there are people around, you know... who are seeing what's mine." Liam didn't know quite what to say to that so he stayed silent.

Zayn eventually pulled back and sat on the couch. He grabbed whatever was on the breakfast tray to eat. And Liam wasn't sure if he was supposed to go in and wear a shirt or stay just like that. He absolutely knew Zayn would like, the second option. So he stayed just like that.

The whole day, there was sexual tension between them. And in the night, some time after they had their dinner, he logged in on his burner Instagram account. The first thing that he saw was a picture of Liam from the morning. His jaw clenched in frustration, sexual frustration more like.

 His jaw clenched in frustration, sexual frustration more like

He threw the phone to the floor in their living room. He got up and walked towards their bedroom where he saw Liam spread out on their bed in just an underwear. He climbed up on the bed and took Liam's phone and tossed it on the floor. Zayn straddled Liam's thighs and pinned his hands above his hands, he shouted "No one, fucking no one gets to see what's mine Leeyum. Why did you post that picture on your Instagram yeah?! Don't tell me that bloody rapper made you do it, you weren't gonna post it but you knew it'll get me all riled up yeah? Fucking answer me!" "Okay okay yes- yes I did it on purpose I'm sorry Zee!" "No, I won't take an apology today, you've done enough teasing all today. Keeping those track pants so low on your waist, not even a front open shirt or something, your upper body completely naked yeah? I'm going to punish you today." "P-Punish me?" "You would love that won't you sweetheart?" "Y-Yes." "Louder! Yes what?!" "Yes D-Daddy-" "Daddy's gonna take some real good care of you angel."