Sweat

sorry for the late update gois

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam woke up a little extra today, he's never the one to get out of bed early on. Yes he'll be on time but never early.

He slipped out of the bed and out of Zayn's arms, and went downstairs into the kitchen. He prepared some delicious breakfast for Zayn and himself. 

After he was done, he went up and stopped in the door frame to admire Zayn's beauty. The sun rays coming from the window was falling on Zayn's back, which was littered with beautiful tattoos. Zayn's tattoos was something Liam could never talk less about, he absolutely loved every single of Zayn's tattoos. 

He used to hate a few before, but gladly Zayn got them covered up with other ones later, which were beautiful indeed.

Zayn grumbled when he felt no presence next to him. He mumbled something incoherent Liam couldn't hear. Liam went closer and sat on the bed next to him. He heard, "Jaan?" "Hi Zee... Good Morning my love." Zayn grumbled again, "What's so good about this mornin'?" Liam wheezed at that, couldn't even breathe right. When he got back to normal, he chuckled and said, "Well rise & shine sleeping beauty, it's your birthday! Happy Birthday darling love." "Thanks Liam, if it wasn't for you, I would've punched the person waking me up right now, and would've continued having my beauty sleep." "Yeah yeah now c'mon, I've made you an amazing English breakfast, just the way you love it!" "I have the best boyfriend ever!" Zayn yelled. Liam cackled, "Alright save it for later Zee.". Liam winked and left the room, which left Zayn utterly confused not getting the hint.

He shrugged and got out of bed, he went into the bathroom and just washed his mouth with some Mouthwash since he didn't have much time the breakfast being ready.

After he was done he went down stairs and had his breakfast with Liam, after that Liam suggested they shower together...

When they got undressed and into the bathroom, Liam turned off all the lights in the bathroom except for the ones above the shower. They got inside the shower and Liam turned the temperature of the water to a bearable hot, so that the whole shower area would steam up behind the glass walls.

He turned on the knob of the shower and pushed Zayn against the glass wall with a slamming sound. Liam ran down the tip of his index finger down Zayn's chest, watching it glide down towards his pelvis, stopping right above Zayn's pubic hair.

He circled his  finger over that spot like a feather, Zayn was super ticklish in that area. Goosebumps spread over Zayn's skin and throughout his whole body.

Zayn let out an inaudible gasp when Liam pulled on his pubic hair lightly, he looked down at the contact, and his pupils dilated immensely. The clouds of lust & desire taking over the deep caramel hazy eyes.

It was the way Liam wasn't even moving a muscle, just letting Zayn watch his fingers touching his pubic hair still. When he didn't do anything else, Zayn looked up and Liam made his next move making Zayn close his eyes throw his head back in pleasure.

Liam had done nothing moved his fingers over from Zayn's pubic hair to the underside of his bulging cock, which was red at the tip, which if touched upon would leak pre cum.

Liam traced the bulging veins with the tip of his index finger underneath Zayn's cock, making Zayn bite his lower lip sexily like he always does.