Vol. 1: Chapter 1.1 - The Restart of my Troubling Life

My name is Satou Kazuma. I was once a 16 year old neet, who had died while trying to save a girl from what I thought was a truck.

Well it was actually from a tractor and she wasn't in any real danger,but still...! I did out if good grace and what did I get in return? Some blue-haired goddess who made fun of me!

Of course I, being a very mature individual decided to let everything go and settle our differences...

By dragging her to the dumb world she was supposed to send me too. Yes I know, that was very mature of me, I'm sure anyone would do that.

Moving on, after doing some manual labor and almost forgetting that we're supposed to defeat some demon king or something, Aqua and I actually went adventuring.

It ended terribly...

So we opted to try and form a party. The only ones who showed up were basically leftovers that no one wanted. While they are pretty strong (if yoy only look at the numbers) their deficiencies bring down their overall worth.

There's the explosion loli, Megumin, who after firing off the spell once, immediately becomes baggage for us to deal with.

The busty crusader, Darkness, who can't even hit an immobile target and whose masochism lead her to only invest in her defense.

Even with this dysfunctional party, we eventually defeated most of the demon kings generals, met some nice people and ultimately had to deal with the big bad himself.

We (I) eventually managed to defeat the old fart and I thought that would be the end of it. But of course not...

I have to deal with being a vessel for some no lives just so that some universes don't get destroyed, no big deal. If you want to know how that works, don't ask me, ask your local goddess of time for more information.

"Oi Kazuma you've been spacing since we started walking. Are you alright? " Megumin muttered beside me.

My party and I were currently following Eris up some dumb hill just outside of the capitol of Belzerg. That's where we're supposed to get transported back to Japan.

After that info dump from Chronos, I had briefly explained to my other two party members, Megumin and Darkness, about the gist of the situation.

Of course I didn't mention how going to my homeland is going to stop some catastrophe since frankly I didn't fully understand the explanation.

"Don't worry everyone we're almost there. " Eris reassured us with a smile. I could still remember the shocked face Darkness had after it was revealed that Chris was actually Eris. There was also some drama after that, but they patched it up nicely.

"Ugh... We're almost there. " Aqua gasped deliriously. She was currently carrying some equipment since she had lost the rock paper scissors match we had. She never learns.

Inside the giant pack were some manatite (since mana was very low in Japan so we recharge very slowly), some assorted items from Wiz'z shop, and some farewell gifts from some of the people we knew.

"Wait!"

Anyway, we had already arrived at the top of the hill. Aqua hurriedly put down the pack with a huff.

"Finally... Free... " I was starting to feel worried for her. For some absurd reason, a couple of her stats were lowered, mainly things like stamina and the like. Once Aqua had realized this, she threw a fit and wouldn't stop until I gave her 'the finest alcohol I could find'.

Turns out that when we first came here, sone of Aqua's stats were maxed as a sort of compensation for bringing her here. But now that she's a goddess again, she's back to how she was originally, low luck and intelligence, but a large mana po and an affinity to holy magic.