Chapter 1

Originally, when white came to collect pink's old court members, they thought it was the end. they thought this was when they'd get shattered. After all, the diamond they were meant to serve was now long gone, so they were now useless. They had no purpose, and hence, when white ordered them to stay in the zoo to 'Await Her', They were confused.

But when the new project was announced, everything became clear. and now, there 2 choices: They could obey white diamond's commands, and serve the new diamond, or they could defy her and be shattered.

All picked the 1st Option. After all, what gem wanted to die?

And Eventually, They needed to move on. Besides, their protesting wouldn't have any effect. They were just numbers to the diamonds. they could only hope this new diamond was as merciful and bright as the long gone pink diamond. Their diamond. And besides, even if they defied white diamond, they could just be rejuvenated. it was just pointless to even try.

And rejuvenation was even more terrifying. you were back to how they made you, with no memory of who you were. like you'd just been made. You'd been resetted. and all of your friend-ships..all of your experiences..any alliances you had..all for nothing. You wouldn't even have any memory of them.

The thought alone was enough to force pink diamond's court into submission.

Many Gems Had Become Apart Of The Project, Mostly Peridots, But Other Gem-Types Contributed Too, Some became apart of it willingly, desperately wanting a distraction from the chaos that was homeworld's society, despite the reassurance of white diamond, things still weren't exactly stable.

But the project brought some hope that hopefully wouldn't be for nothing.

So, Pink Diamond's Court Spent What Felt Like..No..What WAS A Milennia. This was a diamond, after all, they took a huge amount of resources to make, and white was taking a gamble by making one at such a chaotic time in homeworld's history. 

Luckily, The Project Brought Something To Distract Gems After The Shattering Of Pink Diamond, And Allowed The Other Diamonds To Quietly Launch An Attack On-To Earth, Ending the war once and for all, and shattering any gems that had failed to leave the planet in time. Atleast that was its intended purpose, allowing the diamonds to solely focus their resources on the new diamond.

Still, The Failed Colonisation Of The Earth Took Drastic Effects On Gems That Were Made At This Time, Such as peridots, Who became shorter than their original counterparts, and far weaker aswell, due to the lack of resources. Still, peridots were some of the most important and essential gems for the gempire, so they were still put to use, being apprentices under their managers, which were their original counterparts before the gem war.

The Pink Court Soon Fell In Love Just Like Their Diamond With The Human Species, And Pleaded With The Diamonds To Keep The Human Species Preserved, Which they said would be decided by the newest diamond, which became known as purple diamond.

And soon, after a milennia, The Highly Anticipated, And Newest Diamond, Purple Diamond, Was Due To Emerge Soon.

Gems Gathered At What Was Suppose To Be Her Birthplace, Waiting in anticipation. Once purple diamond emerged, it'd be official, Era 2 Would Be Here.

☆★✰

PURPLE DIAMOND'S POV:

My eyes hurt. My Body felt like it had been paralyzed for an entire century now. I never even got to open my eyes. All I saw was black and red. Until now.

Suddenly, my body burst through the ground that had imprisoned me for so long, as I felt a burst of energy in my body, the feeling of fatigue leaving it as if it had never even been there. Then..I opened my eyes for the first time, seeing something they called light, something I was unfamiliar with. I knew who I was. It all felt clear to me know, as if I had known all of this the entire time.

I Was Purple Diamond. Pink Diamond's Replacement. I Am Here To Bring A New Era Upon Homeworld, And To Finish My Sister's Failed Work. The Earth.

Then, I See My Subjects. The Gems. They come from many different courts, but none come from my own. They burst into cheers, singing my praises. Then, among the crowd, white diamond walks towards me, the other diamonds accompanying her.

"Greetings, Young One."

"I..Hello, My.."

"Oh Starlight, There is no need to call me such things. we are sisters. Maybe not by blood, but nonetheless, we are. We are diamonds. Equals. So you can simply call me white. 'My' Is a term for your superiors, and as a diamond, You are the superior, You do not have one."

"I See. But..where is my court? What's happening?"

"You will have a court, Starlight. I'll make sure of that myself. I've even assigned some brilliant gems to be apart of it. After all, a diamond only deserves the best. As for the situation here..you've just emerged. You're the 5th Diamond To Ever Exist. Its been such a long time such an event has happened since..pink emerged herself. So I Suppose Gems Are Just Curious. Its natural. Now, come with me, Young one."

White offered her hand to me as I took it without hesitation. I knew I had nothing to be afraid of. I was a diamond. I was the superior of all. so if there's anyone that should be afraid of me should be the gems, not myself..

Suddenly, I saw the same scene repeat before me, like a memory flashing before my eyes, but..my skin was pink. my gemstone was different. and blue was offering her hand to me instead. but that sudden occurence ended just as quickly as it came.

I brushed it off. I needed to adapt to this new home of mine. for it'd be my new, and permanent home. it'll be where i'll stay for as long as I exist, and where i'll rule.

where my court would be.

I was so excited. but I couldn't show that. I needed to act properly. and I needed to find out what happened to my predecessor.

Pink Diamond.

I didn't know much about her other than well, I was her replacement, she was my predeccesor. and I knew if I ought to be a good replacement, I ought to learn from her mistakes if she made any.

I followed white, yellow, blue,  as the gems waved towards me, and I approached a large door which then opened, with me slowly dissapearing out of sight.