An Important Note & Explanation.

Hey, Its been awhile, hasn't it?

You've all may be wondering where I am and where did I go, and the future of the PDAU.

to answer the first question: my answer is quite simple. recently, my home life has gone to absolute shit ever since I moved in with my father, and so has my mental state, and school isn't helping. overall, my good will to write has dried up, leaving this account to look like a pale corpse. trust me, Im still here, but I'll be going on a semi-hiatus for two months, and I'll try to make a come back after new years when Im back with my mom, the only real parental figure I have (besides the nanny my dad hired) that knows what the hell she is doing and knows how to take constructive criticism well.

I'll also be editing all chapters after chapter 10, since Im unsatisfied with how the story was going. trust me, I still have alot of ideas for this book, and I want to see it make it to the finish line. Oh yeah, and if you're wondering who or what convinced me to republish this despite this book still being stuck in editing hell:

yall can thank @999966darkness. They've been incredibly supportive of me all throughout, as a commenter and a kind of unofficial friend, and they eventually convinced me today to republish it, complimenting me that I was the gem in the midst of a bunch of low-effort stories that are just a copy-paste of SU's own canon lore and well, story. and yall have no idea how much that meant to me. I literally ascended to whatever is the platonic equivalent of cloud nine. as a writer, thats a literal cheat code that dark unintentionally activated.

to all of my other readers who have also been by my side all of this time: thank you too. whether it be putting my book on a reading list, giving this book a star, or even commenting, it all means alot, and when I come back in january, i'll promise not to dissapoint.

thank you for your continued support of the PDAU AU. I can never thank you all enough.