A Final Note & Farewell.

*Sighs*

Well, I guess this is the end of quite an eventful era of my writing.

But yes, unfortunately, and much likely to the dismay and dissapointment of my followers: I will be cancelling this AU.

I no longer am as interested in the steven universe fandom as I was back when I wrote this book's first 10 chapters, and i've moved on-to plenty of other things. However, if you wish, You can try and continue this book in your own way, Or make your own Purple Diamond AU based off of mine. I do not mind it and would be quite honored and happy to see anything like that around this site, even if the original book will be forever left in a cliffhanger.

Overall, this book was quite the journey to write while I still had actual motivation and passion for it, and im glad to see that so many liked my writing and were so invested into it even if I only dissapointed them in the end like so many other AUs out there about this show. I once again apologise, but I think this is for the better as I want to be known for things I will stick to for the long-term and that I know I won't just ditch in a few months or a year.

Thank you for supporting this book and my writing, for it still and will always mean alot to me as an on-and-off writer. <3

- Writer Mikan