Chapter 7

PERIDOT'S POV:

I Walked Alongside My Diamond As The Rest Of Her Court Members Followed, As I Saw The Peridots Walk Off The Warp Pad And Head Towards My Diamond.

"Greetings, My Diamond. I Believe You Are Aware Of Why We Have Come. Once we are done, your pearl shall be notified. If you need us for anything else, please inform us."

My Purple Nodded. However, just before we left, The Other Peridot Noticed The 'Pet' My Purple Had Brought.

"My Diamond..Im Sorry But, What are you doing with the defect?"

The Peridot Said, Suspecting she might have followed us.

"No No, I Brought Her With Me. Its Fine."

My Purple Said, Clearing up the misunderstanding as the peridot only nodded, following the other peridots to do what she had been sent for.

Atleast she knew her place. but I was curious to see what my purple would do with this new companion. I hoped that amethyst knew she ought not to dissapoint. Otherwise, we might have to collect those other off-colors far sooner. Atleast that sapphire was rare to make. This amethyst was not. She was one among millions. Easily replaceable. The only reason she hadn't been shattered yet was because my diamond believed defects were one of a kind. Unique.

Unique. It was if my purple had forgotten that very word was the reason why they were defects.

but I couldn't do anything about it. Maybe I was right, Or maybe i'd been proven wrong. But for now, I just had to sit and watch, and then I'd see.

For now, we stepped into the warp pad, and back to the moonbase.

as my diamond sat down, she sighed, turning her attention to sapphire.

"Sapphire, What are your predictions for my colony and the defect?"

Sapphire Turned Her Attention To My Purple, Staying Paralysed, Presumambly To Explore The Possibilitys, Said:

"For The Defect..Unfortunately, Their Too..Unpredictable. My Future Vision Wasn't Trained For This. And I Don't Think It Is Good Enough To Make Any Sort Of Prediction. For your colony, However, I Predict Your Quartzes Will Emerge Within 1 To 5 Days After The Injectors Are Set Up. From then on, you'll be tasked with destroying and rebuilding human citys and towns to be turned into bases and homeworld structures."

"Thank you, sapphire."

Purple said, turning her attention to the screen, unsure of what to do.

Unlike the other diamonds, she didn't have much to attend to.

she could wait for a bit. besides, as bored as she was, from just how little time her peers had to even spend a few minutes with her, she should likely enjoy this duty-less life for as much as she can. after all, she'll likely be occupied with duties, just like the other diamonds.

after all, she is the chosen one.

She has to continue pink's legacy.