Prince Tom x Servant Tord [C]

Tom was a prince, he lived in a great castle in the mou- wait, what was he even the prince of-? "I am Tom the prince of-? Eddsworld fanfiction???" No no Tom, you are going to be the prince of- prince...

Okay your just a prince. Got it?
"Fine, But this crown is getting heavy how long is this oneshot going to be?" Tom, it's just the beginning. You're such a baby. We didn't even introduce your love interest. "My what?" You know what Tord is easier than dealing with you. Now sit on this throne and don't leave until the story plot moves on.
-
Tord was one of Tom's many servants, a peasant if you will. But in this story, he will become greater than just that. "Uh, hi?" No Tord shut up. I'm not dealing with too asshats in the same story. "Damnit. Well I'm horny so hurry up." I wanted this to be fluffy du drittsekk. "Stop insulting me with your Norwegian that has shitty grammar."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Tom was bored. He was bored of being petite, well behaved, being eye candy to anyone who entered the castle, etc. He got up off the throne. "Im heading off to my private quarters now, dad." Tom said pivoted on his heels to face the bedrooms. "Here goes that long walk."
He started walking down the poorly lit hallway with pictures of his ancestors or something.

He looked up at one of them. "He looks high as fuck." He wasn't aloud to curse, but his parents weren't there to tell him to stop. He ran his hand along the painting. He wished he could rip it off the wall and tear it apart. Damn Tom what the hell. Anyways, the brit continued to walk down the 'crusty' hallway. He then ran into this moron, Tord. "Hei, hvordan har du det Thomas?" Tom looked up at him. "I don't speak fish sticks you dummy." Tord winked at Tom, Tom returned the wink.

Tord was his only friend in this shithole. Well let's put the word in quotations, 'freind'. Tord was his 'freind'. They walked to the Brits room and immediately sat on the bed. "So what do you wanna do first?~" the Norsk smirked. "Probably just cuddle." Tom replied. "I don't feel like giving you a handie today."

"Okay, min kjaere. Whatever you want. But if you complain about something poking you, it's not my phone~" Tord cooed.

"Wait what's a phone?"

"No clue."

Tom cuddled into the Norse's chest, purring gently. "Thomas have I ever told you how cute you are?"
"Tord, I'm not cute." The brit said. The Norsk giggled which sent shivers down Tom's spine. The eyeless brit looked up at the Norwegian above him. He got up slowly and pressed his lips against the other's. Tord melted into the kiss grabbing Tom's waist and pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

The brit tilted his head to get more of Tord's mouth, their tongues rubbing together. The kiss soon became a make out between the two. Tord pulled away panting. "God Tom, I love you so much, min elskede." Tom hid himself in the crook of Tord's neck. "Så varm" Tord said. He licked and kissed Tom's neck gently. The brit was practically melting into the touch. Tom tried to snuggle himself as close as he could get. Until, he heard his name being called

. It was his mother. Tom's mother has noticed him and the servant getting very very close. She was very..... OVER THE MOON ABOUT IT- she always encouraged them to not hide it. She never spoke a word of it to Tom's dad. Tom's dad wasn't homophobic, he just wanted him to marry a prince or princess. Tom groaned as he walked into the dining room where his mom was sitting "hey mom." Tom said sheepishly.

"Hello Mrs. Bridgewold" Tord said confidently. "Why hello Tord, what were you doing with Tom today?" Tord choke on air. "Uhhh, pretty much nothing we kinda just basked in each other's company for a little while." Tom giggled at Tord's sentence.

"Well I would appreciate it if you shoveled the horse stables, Tord. I will be paying you lots for it." Tord ran to the stables shouting "Right away ma'am!
Tom sat at the table and looked down. "I don't want a prince or princess, he's perfect." He looked up and smiled at his mom. His mom returned it, "what a pleasant boy you have."