Domino's Is A Shithole. [S/C]

Kinks: dick sucking, public sex
----

It was a fairly normal Saturday morning, Edd woke up, brushed his teeth, and put on his uniform. He checked his watch and smiled as he climbed into his tiny ass car. The brit pulled out of his driveway and made his way to work.

His work was quite a shithole.

Why do you say that? Well his work was Domino's where no one gives a shit; The place was also practically overrun with teenagers. Now I'm not saying every domino's is like this; this one just is.

He pulled into the parking lot and got out and locked his car; not like that would stop them. The cola kid swung his keys around his finger as he whistled. He miled; he was on time! Per usual; Matt was early.

"Why won't it work!"

Edd glanced over to see Matt punching the air conditioning. "What the hell?" He asked. Matt sniffled and sat down, "It said HI so I said hi back and it stopped talking to me!" He cried.

"Uhhh, it's okay Matt, there's plenty more air conditioners..."

"R-really?"

"Y-es, now go man the cash register!"

Matt smiled and practically galloped over to the register. It was now 10:40 (10 minutes past opening.) Edd facepalmed, as he noticed his other coworkers were late, again. He set down his mop and dialed Tord's number.

"Where are you?!"

"Toilet papering some old bitches' shitty house."

"What?!"

"What-?"

"We have work you sorry sack of shit!"

"Oh fuck, that's today hold on..."

Tord took out his phone and checked his calendar. He frowned as it indeed say, "work" on it.

"Ugh, I was just about to get out the eggs."

"Shut the fuck up and come back to your minimum wage hellhole."

"Okay, mom."

With that Edd hung up. He heard the front door open and whipped his head towards it. The Norwegian walked through the door with a grin.

"Where's your uniform?" Edd asked. Tord titled his head as he spoke, "it smelled like grease and semen so I didn't wear it today." Edd growled and opened his mouth to respond but Tord had already walked to the kitchen.

A few customers had came in at this point, they had gotten at least 3 complaints aswell. The first one was someone got a condom wrapper in their pizza box.

Edd froze and felt around his pockets, his face turned red, "No idea how that got in there ma'am." He lied. The second one complained that Tord didn't wanna hook up with him.

"Damn that one got a lot of thumbs up on the Google rating."

"Damn." Matt replied.

The third complaint was about Matt hitting on the plunger in the third stall, apparently the guy wanted his therapy paid for.

"I'm sure this is true and all but he's probably just broke and needs someone to give him money."

"No I'm not!"

Edd turned to Tom entering the Domino's. He atleast had his uniform and looked tired. "Your an hour late!" Edd yelled. "Shut up you rat ass!" Tom yelled back.

Edd gasped in offense as Tom flipped him off and entered the kitchen. Tom looked over to see Tord with his pants down sitting on the counter. The Norwegian had his hand on his member and stroked it lazily.