Disabilities? [F]

Tom whimpered as he got up, he felt around the cold sheets desperately. He felt around some more before letting out another whimper.

Where was his husband?

He smelled the smell of bacon and toast, the brit steadied himself before standing up. He felt around the night stand, he smiled when he found a braille note from his love, Tord. He read the note gently, stroking his fingers across the bumps.

Hey hun, I'm glad you're awake! I'm in the kitchen making breakfast if you need me.

Jeg elsker deg min kjaere.

Tom smiled warmly, he loved his husband so much. The boy walked to the kitchen proudly. Most people thought he'd be running into walls or tripping over things. Although it was quite the inverse actually, Tom knew his way around the house confidently and didn't need much help with most things.

Tord watched him through the corner of his eye, he gave the eggs a quick stir before walking over to his lover, he stroked Tom's cheek gently before kissing his forehead. The brit looked over and smiled, he gave Tord a quick peck on the lips.

Tord nuzzled into him before going back to the eggs. He added a bit of salt before taking it off the burner and pouring them into two plates. He turned the burner off. The Norsk placed the plates on the table before sitting next to Tom.

He rubbed the Brits back soothingly as he ate, how did he get so lucky? Tom was the most beautiful thing in the world. He continued to eat the eggs as he gazed into Tom's beautiful eyes.

The Norsk turned around when he saw a light flash he stood up. The toast was done. He started taking the toast out of the toaster with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile Tom sat there eating his eggs, he was trained in thought. He had never seen Tord before, he often wondered what he looked like. From what Tom has heard from Tord's family, and physically touched. He imagined Tord was fairly good looking.

He looked down sadly, he was lucky to have Tord wasn't he? He had to be annoying right? Since Tom didn't have a service dog Tord had to be with him most places. If he wanted to be driven somewhere Tord was his man. Well Tord is his man.

Tom missed when he was able to see, he wasn't born blind after all. He had an Orbital tumor in one eye, it spread to his other eye and he slowly went blind. Even if they removed the tumor now it had already done tons of damage to his eyes.

How had he gotten the tumor? Well he used to have a serious smoking problem, he developed lung cancer and it spread to his Orbital. So domino effect basically; that's what got Tord to quit smoking. Back when they were first dating Tom remembered he used to have a mild smoking problem.

Until Tord found out why Tom went blind that is; from what Tord has told him he's much healthier now.

Yes.

Tord does talk most deaf people can, Tord doesn't talk much but he sure as hell can. He liked it when Tord pulled Tom close to his chest and told him magnificent stories, about Norway, his child hood, everything.

Tom was abruptly drawn out of his thoughts when he heard a peice of toast drop onto his plate. He grabbed Tord's hand and rubbed the base of it with his thumb. Tord looked down at Tom, and Tom pulled Tord face closer to kiss him.

Tord purred against his lips happily as he kissed back.

"I love you min kjaere." He spoke, his accent hugging his words.

Tom nuzzled into his neck.

"Du er så søt."

He giggled before knuzzling Tom back. Tord sat down and kissed his husband on the nose. He ate his toast as he fiddled and fidgeted with the ring on his finger, the Norwegian glanced at Tom's ring, it sat on the necklace he always wore. The brit kept the ring on the necklace for fear of it getting stuck on his finger.

Tom nibbled on the toast before taking larger bites, he soon stood and held his hand out to take Tord's dishes, Tord smirked and kissed his hand making Tom squeak. Tord giggled before taking the dish out of the Brit's hands and setting in the sink.

He spun his lover around before carrying him bridal style to the living room. The man sat on the sofa and set Tom on his lap,

"I love you so much." The Norsk purred as he pulled Tom close. Tom cupped Tord's cheeks and littered his face and neck with kisses. Tord laughed gently as he soothingly rubbed Tom's thighs.

Tom cuddled into Tord's chest before opening his mouth to sing,

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy; when skies are gray. You'll never know dear how much I love you, so please don't take my sunshine away..."

Tord twitched as he relaxed, he couldn't hear Tom's beautiful tune; though he could lip read. The way his husband relaxed into his chest made him less tense.

God, he wished he could hear Tom's beautiful voice. Unlike Tom, Tord had been born with his disability. That didn't stop him though, he massaged Tom's back gently as he sang.

"I'll always love you, and make you happy. If you will only say the same, but if you leave me, to love another."

Tom nuzzled closer as he kissed Tord's ear

"You'll regret it all; someday..."