Prince Tom x Servant Tord (pt. 2) [A/S]

Kinks: blowjobs
--------

Tord was currently shoveling the stables. "At least there's not that much horse shit in the stables." He put in new hay, got the horses fresh oats and water, dusted, and swept. The Norwegian also inspected for any broken floorboards or stable doors. "Seems ship shape to me."
He wiped the sweat off his head.

The Norse bent down to grab a carrot for the horses as a treat. He felt someone slap his ass, he turned around to see Tom standing there giggling. "Isn't that my job. The communist rolled his eyes. Tom giggled even louder and jumped on Tord knocking him to the ground. The Norsk smiled, "don't you have anything princey to do, min elskede?" The brit shook his head, "no, I was bored and kinda missed you."

He hugged the Norse tighter. Tord couldn't help it anymore, he tilted Tom's head to face him. He pressed his rough lips against the soft lips of his lover. Tom blushed and kissed back. He pulled back when he felt something poking him. Tord whined, having Tom on top of him made his imagination go places. "Aren't we underaged." Tom raised a brow. The Norwegian scratched his head. "Uhhh, the author never gave us proper head canons did they-"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Uhhhhh, congrats Tom you're 18 and Tord is 19-
--------------------------------------------------------------
"So, can we get back to what we were doing?"
"Tord, I would prefer not to do this in the horse stables." Tom blushed. He then whispered. "The horses are watching." Tord started laughing his ass off. He sat up and blushed. "To my room it is." He stood up and held his hand out to Tom. The brit was going to take it until he heard steps coming closer to them.

Tom's dad looked over the- no, only over Tom. Tord was taller than his father. Tom almost let out a laugh. Tord turned around and looked down. Tom almost lost it until he realized what was happening. "Thomas, you know what I told you about our servant." He growled.
"D-dad I'm sor-" "NO, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW THOMAS.
Tord has overstayed his time here, he's going to be fired." Tom's eyes teared up. Tord looked at Tom with worry. "He leaves tomorrow."

The next morning was hell, Tom had cried himself to sleep that night. His father had a guard stand outside his room so Tord couldn't enter. At breakfast the table was quiet. "It's okay Thomas, you'll find a prince or princess to mar-" Tom slammed his fist on the table. "Tom, you haven't eaten your bre-" "I'm not hungry." Tom cut his mother off, his eyes burning with tears. The brit ran down the halls.

He eventually reached the Norwegian's room, he clenched his fists. Hoping that he hadn't left yet. Tom twisted the door handle, his love hadn't even woken up yet. The Norse had tear marks running down his face. He slowly climbed on the bed and rubbed Tord's cheek with his thumb. He kissed his lips, listening to his slow breaths. He sunk down into the bed and held Tord's chest, tucking his head into the crook of Tord's neck.

They laid there for a few minutes before Tom got up to shut the door, and locked it....
His eyes darted around the room before he crawled on top of the Norse, he slowly unbuttoned Tord's jeans. The brit licked his lips as he palmed the Norwegian through his boxers. Tord twitched, still asleep. Tom fished out Tord's cock from his boxers.

He stroked it a little before wrapping his lips around Tord's member. Tord grunted and stirred a little. Tom blushed as he swirled his tongue around his tip. This made Tord jolt awake. The Norwegian's eyes widened in surprise. "T-tom- wh- what the hell-" Tom looked up at the Norse lustfully. The brit deepthroated Tord. The Scandinavian groaned. "H-holy shit is- thi-s a d-ream-!~" Tom looked up at his lover as he pulled off.

Suddenly Tom jolted back into reality, he stared at his plate of breakfast as he turned his head to the window. A single tear rolled down his cheek, the Norwegian had left 20 minutes ago...