Succubus [S]

(Succubus = Submissive sex demon, okay? Okay! ^^

Also, Powerbottom Tom (again) and Bondage/tying up. Switching positions and yk.

Also Tord's a disobedient bitch in this one-).

Tord was sitting on his bed, his earbuds blasting music so loud that if you were in the same room as him you could hear it.

He gently hummed to himself as he flipped through the pages of his comic book. He blushed as he kept reading. Images of nude women and men; tentacles galore.

How'd he turn out this way?

Tord doesn't even know. His parents are probably super disappointed in him. I mean he's 23 and living with his two roommates, (Matt and Edd) and reading porn. (What a great way to spend your life).

God, his job wasn't the greatest either. Though it was probably better to not dwindle on important things and focus on the dicks in his hentai.

He almost reached down to undo his pants; his erection prominently pressing against the zipper of his jeans.

Though the Norwegian felt his hand meet some sort of resistance; almost as if someone was pulling it back.

He almost jumped, frantically looking around the room; nothing. Pulling out his earbuds; the Norwegian rubbed his eyes as he spoke, his accent hugging his words.

"Who's there?"

No response; the Norsk chuckled, he must've been imagining things. Tord immediately went back to reaching down his pants. He groaned, as he felt his cock being massaged. Though he felt around with his hand realizing he jeans weren't even unbuttoned.

"Hva faen..?"

Tord, now nervous, went back to groping his sore erection.

"You don't have permission to do that, baby~" A sly voice spoke.

"W-what-"

He then heard mischievous chuckling as he was lifted into the air, purple aura surrounding his room.

"Wh-where are you?"

"Would you like me to reveal myself, Tord?"

"I- yes, and how do you know my name?"

The creature revealed itself with a pur. "Baby, I'm your succubus~"

"M-My."

"Sex demon!" They both said.

Tord's eyes widened in excitement, "Just like from my hentai!" Tord cried happily.

Tom sighed in disgust. "Why read this, errr, content when you could have the real deal."

Tord cocked his head as Tom used his magic to drop him on the bed.

"You mean I-"

Tom nodded. God, if Tord had a tail it would've surely been wagging. Geez, and Tom was rather attractive too. Tord blushed as he looked the demon up and down.

He had dark brown hair, light skin, big black eyes, and black horns that complimented his midnight purple-ish black wings.

Tom, being rather chubby had some stretch marks on his stomach and sides. Tord was almost drooling. He was absolutely gorgeous.

"You're body is so beautiful, Tom."

His demon blushed a little, "Thank you."

Tom purred as he sat on the Norwegian's lap; clearly trying to tease.

Tord whined a little as he bucked his hips. The Norwegian gently gripping his stomache due to arousal, he looked back at Tom; hoping to get on with it.

Though the Norwegian noticed the demon seemed distracted, like super out of it. It was as if he wasn't there. Tord rubbed Tom's thighs gently to snap him out of it.