Chapter 5

In the end, I failed to go at the guild and got some dog.

"Your highness, what would you like to name her?" The collar on her neck said "Sheena" and I don't plan on changing that.

"Her name is Sheena"

"Sheena? Your highness, why did you used a modern name?" I'm not the one who chose it.

"It just said here on her collar Sheena so I just decided to go along with it"

"I see but your-"

"Hello hello hello, Adolpho here has arrived" just yesterday you're doing your best to avoid coming along and now you're being enthusiastic.

"Good morning, my lady" he hold Kaya's hands as she blush and I felt the knights' presence watching as from afar gradually disappear.

"Hey! Why are are you greeting her before me?!"

"Excuse me" he just glanced at me. Uhh okay?

Look at these two, it's obvious that they like each other.

But what's this? No label? Just mutual understanding? And what's more is that, what happened to the three months rule? Besides, is that love at first sight?

You just met a few weeks ago and started hanging out a week ago so can you please stop being disgusting and respect single people like me? This is ruining my day.

It's been almost a month now since that happened and Marikit apologised to me for moving the date of the tea party. I just wondered what happened because this never happened on my dreams.

Is this the butterfly effect?

I'll need to be careful. There might be a few changes that might happen.

It just suck that I've been dreaming every night but still have no lead to what the obsessive male leads' name and faces.

"If you're done, let's leave" I went inside the carriage as Kaya followed me.

"Where's the knights? And the coachman?" Adolpho asked after observing around.

"That will be you"

"Huh?"

"I said you're the knight escorting a princess" I even emphasized the word princess. And his reaction? Priceless! HAHAHAHAHA

"And the coachman?"

"You too!"

"Are you insane?!"

"Why are you shouting?!"

"Because this is ridiculous! It's a mistake coming here!"

"Haaah, I'm offended! You should be honoured that you're escorting a princess!"

"Well I'm sorry your highness because this is a curse for me!"

"And you're a hindrance for me!"

My eyes went wide with rage after exchanging a few shouts with Adolpho.

"Oh, come on! We don't have time forever!" Kaya interfered.

"Yeeeees, Kaya!" What the heck?

"How long do you plan on continuing this?!" I think she had enough.

"Umm... what?" I said to myself.

"Our deployment time got ruined and I don't get payed enough for this! So cut your crap and let's go!" ...is this Kaya?

What do you mean not get payed enough? I'm sure you get more than what the others could get within a year of working...

"Adolpho! What can't you get?! The only thing you need to do is to follow her command! And Diwa! Control your temper with Adolpho! You're still the leader so you should have some patience! Both of you are getting out of control and I'm the one who will clean up your mess and listen to you argue 24/7 and it's tiring! I'm a maid! Not a babysitter! Argh!" She's pulling her hair.