The Interview

Sandra's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock wondering why it went off when I remembered that some people were coming to adopt. I lept from bed hopped in the shower and got dressed today I put on a red crop to with the words the avengers on it with dark blue jean shorts and black combat boots. I brushed my teeth and ran down the stairs and saw... the AVENGERS?!

Thor's P.O.V

I heard foot steps everyones heads and at the bottom of the stairs was a girl she had tan skin pitch black hair with purple on the ends chocolate brown eyes and she looked about 13 she was beautiful. I chuckled when I looked at her shirt the avengers was on it. She skipped over to the kitchen and made some waffles granted it was just popping them in a toaster. I was interrupted by the foster mother saying " this is Sandra".

Captain America's P.O.V

Sandra was the girls name we decided to interview her first seeing that she was the only one awake. We walked over to her she was just sitting down eating waffles and on her phone we all took a seat she heard and her head snapped up almost instantly. "Hi" we all said together "hey" she answered back she was nervous I could feel it "Sandra is it" Hawkeye said "yes" she whispered. "Do you mind if we ask you some questions" Natasha asked "nope" she said looking up a little. "What do you like to do?" I ask her chocolate eyes met my blue eyes and there was a click I could feel it. "I like gymnastics, karate, playing outside and watching once upon a time". "Do you mind showing us Tony said with doubt in his voice she then flipped herself over the chair and landed on her feet taking her dish to the sink. We were all astonished that shut Tony up. "One last question "Thor said "how old are you?" Bruce asked "13 is that it?" She asked looking Tony in the eyes neither of them were blinking they were having a staring contest. "Um yeah" Tony said still not blinking "ha you blinked" she yelled "you win kid" Tony said chucking a little. "Bye" she yelled running up the stairs "bye" she shouted we heard a door slam. "Who liked her?" Tony asked all hands raised. "Let's interview some more kids at least only fair" Natasha said sternly everyone groaned.

Sandra's P.O.V

I just talked to THE AVENGERS!!! Anyways I took out my laptop went on Netflix and picked out a episode of once upon a time while lieing on my bed.

A/N: who saw the avengers: age of ultron? I did it was AWESOME😁