Will It Ever Be The Same?

One month later...

Sandra's POV

It's been one month since I've been stabbed and it's like I'm made of glass. Seriously nobody dares to touch me and when I'm in a room with anyone they shut up on the spot even Tony I didn't even know that was possible! Anyways since everyone treats me like glass I've been home schooled don't get me wrong it's cool but it gets very boring very fast. To top it off I have zero friends except this women hidden in Stark tower. She says her name's Wanda Maximoff. I don't know what she's doing in the tower but I don't care she's good company. I've been also secretly training with Ward and sometimes Skye everyday not that anyone notices I'm gone. Today I decide to skip classes and hang  out with Wanda once I get changed  I slip out to Wanda's room once I get there I notice she has the TV on she also looks like she's seen a ghost. I plop on her bed and pull out a box of cigarettes and light one I then pull out another one and hand it to her she nods her thanks. the smoke encircles my head like a wreath we sit in sience as we smoke. I remember then that I haven't seen my parents in two weeks to bloody weeks! I take a deep breath as I notice the TV is turned off and I see my dad well one off them Captain America holding the remote. "Wanda what happened out there today wasn't your fault..." He starts but trails off once he sees me and what we're doing. "What do you think you're doing?!" He yells as he walks towards ripping the cigarette out of my hand. He drags me out of Wandas room with a puzzled Wanda following us.

A/N: hey guys how would you feel about a new cover?

-Cloat44567

Outfit here: