Trouble

Sandra's POV
I stood there completely shocked I haven't seen Colson's team in so long but I have a 'special' relationship with Ward. "Holy shit" Colson says shock was on his face. "SANDRA!!!" Skye yells with joy? I just stand there afraid to move. I hear footsteps approaching from both sides of the hall we are in. From one side the Avengers emerge and from the other Nick Fury. I try to run but Ward throws me over his back and puts me in a extra room with everyone behind him. "Crap" I mumble I look at the door and see the 4 people I NEVER wanted to see again the 4 people who I also love. My 2 best friends Jake and Gabe and my 2 brothers Nick and John. "SANDRA!!!" Nick yells trying to come close to me but I scurry to a corner of the room. John comes closer but I start screaming at the top of my lungs. "Get away from her!" Tony yells Steve and Hawkeye hold them back. Jack and Gabe watching from the door way shock the only thing I can see. "She's our sister!" John yells struggling with Hawkeye. Gasps fill the room and Hawkeye and Cap let go of of my brothers letting them fall on the floor with a thud. I take this as my chance to escape I run into the empty hall I made it half way. I feel pain rush in my stomach. I realize I'd been stabbed but not by anyone but by Loki. "good-bye my niece" Loki whispers in my ear.

A/N: oh my god! Ok I hope you liked it I'll update soon I promise.
Love,
Cloat44567