Past I Can't Escape

Sandra's P.O.V

I looked in his eyes mine full of hatred and anger his fill with shock and anger. "Nice to 'meet' you Sandra" Nick says he holds out his hand I grab it not saying anything old memories rushing through my head. "I KNEW you guys would love each other!!!" Natasha yells with excitement I mean mom. "Yeah love" I mumble "can i have some private time with this sweety?" Nicks husky voice make me shudder. "Sure" Tony says not even bothering to ask ME. After they leave nick explodes "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" He yells at the top of his lungs I should ask YOU the same thing I start saying calm but at the end I and up yelling. "I'm director of shield he whispers "yeah the SAME shield that shattered OUR family" I point out with that I feel a sharp pain in my cheek he just slapped me(i know he would never to this). I feel my cheek blood trickling down it. "Be careful" nick says then shuts the door. Totally shocked at what just happened I loose it I find a lamp on a table and throw it. I feel salty tears stream down my face I look at my reflection in the shattered pieces of glass and realise I'm still shattered. After cleaning my face I go to open the door and the avengers fall to the ground then it clicks they were listening!

A/N: yeah this chapter was sad but I hope you like it update coming soon😃😉 btw nick is fury😱🙊☺️