Chapter - 1: The White Fatalis Who Just Wants A Good Third Life

[ First Person POV: Y/N L/N ]

--

Different. I think that word defines my kind quite well. Maybe strange is better. Though, in the end, it comes more to who you ask. The other Elders call us Gods. The Inferiors are only animals, so the first thing they think of would be to run or fight, though the latter doesn't usually end well for them. And the Humans call us monsters.

Heh, monsters. I'm sure there is some kind of irony in that. After all, we are the ones that wear their skins as armor... Well, I say "We" but I'm the only one left. The Last Elder Dragon.

Again... I say "I'm" it should be "was". Due to my Elder instincts, as I used to call them, I hid and fell asleep...

To never wake again.

For my fight is over. For my life is finally coming to an end. For the Great Dragon God has finally found his peace. A peace that I only could find through the world dying. An Achievement In itself. I outlived the world, floating in the deep darkness that we call - Space and became - Nothingness.

...

...

...

...

...

...

[ Unknown Amount Of Time Later: VTuber World: 1992 ]

" Mm...? What's this?"

Fluttering open my eyes, I was greeted by a rather normal bedroom. On the right side of the room - is a futuristic PC and Monitor, which is the only thing that "stands out" in this room.

 On the right side of the room - is a futuristic PC and Monitor, which is the only thing that "stands out" in this room

(The Set-UP)

' Where... Where am I?'

Holding my head in slight discomfort, I sat up and sighed.

" And here I was hoping I can finally rest..." The Gods can be a real bitch sometimes.

First, they kill my parents in a car accident when I was younger - then stuff me into an Elder Dragon, and now this. And don't get me started on the other minor things they did.

..

After a bit of inner peace, I came down, for the most part. Especially for someone as old as I am. I can't be Immature. That was gone a long time ago. Now I'll just "go-with-the-flow" and see what the Gods have in store for me(for now).

Sitting down on the gaming chair, I nudged the mouse, making the Monitor blink on, showing a random anime girl on it.

Wanting to test something, I tried to log in, and lo and behold, it let me. Even my bank account had a surprise for me.

" That's... That's a lot of zero's." The damn number was so long, that it went off the page!

' Is this my paycheck for what I did in my last life?' I bitterly thought,' Well... As the humans say - The third time is the charm.' Let's hope Lady Luck is In a good mood. Because if she's not - this world will see the second Shirou or Lancer in the making.

[ Ping! Thank you for your corporation ]

My eyebrows twitched seeing letters under my bank account. It seems I was right...

' At least I get paid.' Getting paid is better than not getting paid in my humble opinion.

...Though... I did feel like they scammed me...

" Let me test something..."

Holding the human arm out, it rapidly changed into otherworldly beautiful luminous white scales. My nails became extremely sharp claws that glowed with crimson sparks.

" Oh...OH!" My eyes widened! It seems my White Fatalis abilities or Bloodline came with me. Even now - I can feel with just a thought, that I can turn into my Elder Dragon form and be at my Peak and Prime power.

" This got way better!" I played with the crimson sparks turning through and around my fingers. A quite dangerous thing to do. However, for someone like me - this is child-play.

..

A few minutes later, I calmed down (for the most part). And found out what year I got transported(?) to.

' Ah, the prime era of hip-hop. The early 90's.' 1992 to be more precise. A truly glorious era to be transported(?) Into.

" This is gonna be fun." It seems I can finally meet all those people I wanted to meet.

This third life of mine, is looking up!

**
[Yami Omikami(Author): I as the Author hoped you enjoyed your read. Even though I am a beginner In terms of writing Fanfics, I will be sure to give you good Grammar and steady updates(hopefully). Likewise; Feedback is greatly appreciated! And don't be afraid to comment, I don't bite~

...

Well, unless you're into that, then I'll see what I can do~ Hehehe~ ]