Chapter - 6: A Elder Dragon's Care

[ Third Person POV: Y/N L/N ]

--

Today was supposed to be a normal day. It really was.

Get out of his room for Coffee, make breakfast for him and Ina, and then stay in his room for the rest of the day.

Alas, the Fates had other plans for him.

..

When Y/N went into the kitchen, he stood shocked seeing a crying Ina on the floor and crushed up noodles around her. With the dim lighting, it looked like one of his nightmares. All that it's missing is a Yandere Lunastra trying to make the world strongest and greatest Elder Dragon with him.

After a good second or two, he was back to his senses.

The first thing Y/N did was crouch in front of the unsuspected Ina and pull her into his embrace.

" Y-Y/N?"

His lips twitched," How did you know it was me?"

" Umm, only me and you live here. And you smell like Coffee."

Oh yes. She was getting her own apartment, but it was blown up by the Wizard two doors down who blew up his and Ina's room in a wave of fire and lighting. So now she lives with him, in the other room next door to his.

That was a week ago.

" You have two valid reasons. I can't fight that logic."

He heard Ina giggle a bit as she dove deeper into his hug, wrapping her arms around his neck and her face laying against his chest. A chest that works as a furnace due to his nature.

" Can I stay here a bit?"

He nodded, as he placed arms around her a little tighter and laid his back against the cabinets," However long you want. I don't mind. But..."

Ina raised her head and Y/N was pulled into a sea of blue," But?"

Blinking his eyes, he snapped back and told her," But, can you tell me what happened?"

Y/N felt her squirm and he used everything in his power to not get a boner because of her incredibly soft and squishy butt, which was like Jello's given human form.

" Umm, do I have to? Can't we just sit here and enjoy each other's company?"

He chuckled and used one of his hands to rub her head, which she immediately leaned into.

He held ina another chuckle that wanted to leave him and kept on rubbing her. He even caressed her hair-tentacles now and then, which she clearly enjoyed, a bit too much, going by her rough breathing and not-to-silent moans of pure delight.

" While I enjoy your company very much, I would also like to know what happened."

" O-Only if y-you k-keep p-p-petting me." she told him, while keeping her face against her chest, so Y/N doesn't see the weird expressions he's making her do.

Y/N smiled down at her and he thinks she saw it, if her blushing face is anything to go by.

" You got yourself a deal, my beautiful Saintness~" His smile turned bigger seeing her blush a whole new shade of red and the squirming she was doing on him.

" You won't laugh, right?"

" Why would I laugh?"

Taking a deep breath, she looked up at him, dead in the eyes, and solemnly told him," I don't know how to read."

He blinked. He blinked again," Why would anyone laugh at that?" Ina heard him mumble at the end," Humans are so weird."

She giggled, making him look at her," What? I'm being serious. Don't laugh."

She couldn't help and started giggling, as happy tears left her eyes.

" You told me not to laugh and now your laughing..." Ina heard him mumble again which made her giggle harder.

..

Calming(somewhat) down, Ina gave Y/N a breathtaking smile and kissed his right cheek," Thank you for being you Y/N."

He stood in dumbfounded for a few moments and did what his mind told him to do.

He kissed the Ina's forehead and his lips turned up. His smile escaped past his perfect lips, traveling to her like one of Cupid's misfired arrows. Warm and inviting, it seduced her like a lover's whisper.

Ina felt her face burn hotter than the sun and her mind barely working, as Y/N cupped her face.

" Anytime Ina. Anytime at anyplace."

Ina couldn't take it anymore and she fainted. A pleased smile on her face.

Y/N blinked,' Did I make her faint?'

Yes. Yes, he did.

Sighing at his luck, he stood up and hugged Ina bridal carry style.

He then went into his room and tucked her in his bed. Why? It's simple; he doesn't want to intrude on someone else's territory. So his room will have to do.

After making sure she was okay, he went to his gaming chair and logged into Riot Games.

League of Legends is calling his name right now.

So he played into the day.

Alas, the Fates weren't done testing him. The world will soon learn and experience first hand The Bringer Of Crimson Storms.

**

[Yami Omikami(Author): I as the Author hoped you enjoyed your read. Even though I am a beginner In terms of writing Fanfics, I will be sure to give you good Grammar and steady updates(hopefully). Likewise; Feedback is greatly appreciated! And don't be afraid to comment, I don't bite~ ]

**