Chapter - 3: Opening A Café Shop

[ First Person POV: Y/N L/N ]-[ 2 Years Later: 1994 ]

--

" Time sure flies by..." I smiled, drinking my vodka cherry mix drink.

Watching the sunrise in my (F/C) lawn chair, I knew this new life of mine is gonna be alright.

It's been two years since I came here. A rather fulfilling two years of being lazy and enjoying all the anime and games that are downloaded on my PC. Though... I did almost get R*ped a few times from the Fox and Succubus Lady.

Something about wanting to be my "Mate"... Which was amusing in itself. Because who did they think they are? Just a kitsune and Succubus? That's too low for someone like me. My Dragon pride won't have that. All they can be is a good fuck and that's it. Even that is really pushing it.

I need someone strong as me, or at the very least close to it. If it was human-me, I would have jumped on them and fucked them crazy - but I am not. I'm an over billion-year-old Dragon and that will change one's personality and view on things.

Especially given my sex life in my past life... It's like going from Gordon Ramsay cooking to McDonald's or something. I mean no disrespect to Big-M, but Gordon Ramsay's cooking is a world of a difference better and no one will tell me to be different.

" *Sigh* All this thinking about food is making me hungry..."

Downing my drink, I went back inside and to the kitchen.

--

[ One Year Later: 1995 ]

After wasting another year on anime on video games, I finally found something that could mix up my rather boring life.

Watching the construction people leave in their trucks and cars, I sipped on my red wine," Money sure makes the world go round."

Looking up, I smiled, seeing snow falling,' Huh... It's Christmas time again.'

I think? Maybe it's just snowing...

" Eh, I think about it later. Let's see if everything is how I designed it."

(Y/N's New Café Shop: EverDragon Café)

*D~ing~*

A crisp sound entered my ears when I opened the door.

(The Appearance Inside)

" How cozy." I put down my empty wine glass and smiled," Just how I wanted it."

Opening a Café Shop was always a dream of mine. And now that I have what I need to make it happen - I got to work. And I'm satisfied with it.

Ever since I went to my Grandma's Café Shop, I wanted to open one. Now I did - I feel she is smiling at me from the Heavens.

I...I finally did something I wanted to do. Not want I had to do. And the feeling is amazing!

" Fuuu~ Let's get to work, shall we?" Rolling up my sleeves, the corner of my lips rose.

--

[ One Month Later ]

" Order-369: Six Caramel Macchiatos."

" Thanks again, Y/N-kun!" A nerdy guy said, taking to drinks and slowly walking out.

" No worries." I smiled.

Looking around and seeing everyone smiling, I did too.

It's been a rather good month. Only after a month of opening, I have been getting customers after customers. If I remember right - some famous Elf blogger loved my Café Shop and the handsome owner(her words, not mine), and deeply enjoyed the drinks and atmosphere in the EverDragon Café Shop. She said she found - Enlightenment, by drinking my Coffee. She said she even writes better when she's here, and after a cup of Coffee.

Due to that - most of my customers are bloggers or writers. So, the EverDragon is usually very quiet. Only when they talk is when they found 'Enlightenment' or to order something.

I truly found myself in a great place... I wonder what else this new life of mine has in store for me.

**

[Yami Omikami(Author): I as the Author hoped you enjoyed your read. Even though I am a beginner In terms of writing Fanfics, I will be sure to give you good Grammar and steady updates(hopefully). Likewise; Feedback is greatly appreciated! And don't be afraid to comment, I don't bite~ ]

**