Chapter 2

I look out through the van's window. My jaw drops open when I see the Hybe Building.

I mean, I always see it but never get a chance to be inside the building, daily working which I will do it from now on.

I take a quick glance at my members. I can see they are excited as well.

Woohee is even holding Lucy's hand, and she tightens the grip in her excitement.

I look out the window again. We pass the security guard into the parking lot. That makes my heart to pound more.

The driver parks the van, and I'm so excited for the next thing to happen.

Will I, to be honest, see BTS inside? Especially Jungkook? I'm dying to see him in real life.

Taeri, who's sitting in the passenger seat, turns her head to the back at us.

Okay, girls, let's go. "We're going inside the building," says Taeri, then she looks at Aeri. "Yah, Aeri, you look so shaken," says Taeri, with eyes widening as she's joking.

"Ah, manager-nim. Why do you keep teasing me?" she asks, shrugging her shoulders cutely, and we all burst out laughing.

I can't lie that she's so cute.

"She's excited to see Jungkook, manager-nim," says Sunhee.

I just remember that I share the same bias with Aeri.

"Oh, Jungkook? Haven't you met him, yet? If I'm not mistaken, you were in the BTS music video, right? "asks Taeri to Sunhee."

Sunhee nods. "Yes, I was."

"Did you talk to him?" asks Taeri.

"Yes, he's so humble and nice".

Taeri turns to face Aeri, "Ask Sunhee to introduce you to him," Taeri jokes, and we all laugh again.

"Okay, let's be serious. Get down and follow me".

              I am brought straight to a room, together with my member. So, there's not much that I can see happening in the Hybe Building. 

I gaze around the room. I can tell this is my group's practise room. I see a banner with the Raina logo hung on the wall.

Instantly, I forget about BTS and Jungkook. I came here for my dream. My passion burns in my soul. I will work hard and get a debut no matter what.

"This is your practise room," says Taeri, and then, she's interrupted by a staff member who comes into our room and she holds a pile of files.

Taeri goes to take the files from the staff and looks at us again.

"This is the contract that you guys need to sign before you guys start practicing," says Taeri, and she hands the files to Sunhee.

"Pass the files to the rest," says Taeri to Sunhee.

"Okay, manager-nim," says Sunhee, and she passes the file to Eunah, who stands next to her and then next to the next.

I get the file and look at Taeri. I'm waiting for the next instructions.

"You guys can open the file," says Taeri, so everyone opens the file. There's a pen tucked in the file.

"Look into it. There are some rules that you need to obey while you are here. The violation of the rules will cost you a kick out from the company, "says Taeri.

I gulp down my saliva. To be honest, I really don't like the rules.

"It's a three-month contract as it is a duration before two of you will be eliminated."