Chapter 7

I look through the album that Taehyung gave to me again.

This time, I feel so uneasy. For whatever reason he has, I don't like this. And even if this is a joke, this is not funny.

To be honest, I'm starting to feel scared to keep this album. Whoever see this must be thinking I am Jungkook's hater.

Shit, I can't brag to anyone about getting Taehyung's sign. And no one should see this album too.

I open my bag and put in the album into my beg.

Then, I sigh. Shit, I need to tell Taehyung about my true feelings. I dislike him scrawling Jungkook's face. And for whatever reason it is, I don't like it.

I go back to my practise room. I see Aeri, Lucy, and Jihyo practising the choreo that we learned from dance class.

They're the people that I can get along with, so I quickly put my bag in the corner and ran to join them.

"Unnie!" Aeri waves at me with a big smile to greet me.

"Aeri! Hi!"I wave back at her and get in place, then I start dancing.

Dancing really can get me away from world problems for a while. Actually, the album I mentioned earlier is a quite serious problem for me. Because Taehyung acts like he's a creepy psychopath. I mean, he knows how much I idolise Jungkook, but he was doing that.

Jihyo stops dancing and goes to the back of the room. She's looking for water.

"Guys, do you have water?" asks Jihyo.

"In my bag!" I shout while dancing.

She doesn't say anything and go find the water in my bag right away as she's so exhausted.

When I remember that album in my bag, my eyes widen and I stop dancing. And also the phone!

I turn my head to the back, and I see Jihyo is drinking water while staring at my bag.

My bag is left unzipped, and she's either staring at my album or the phone.

But I keep the phone in a small, zipped pocket in the bag. It's probably the album. But it's still a big problem if she sees it.

I quickly ran there.

I take my bag and pretend to take a mint chocolate because I don't want to appear strange.

Jihyo is looking at me. "Yah, why do you bring BTS's album here?" she asks me.

My eyes almost flicker. And fuck! To be honest, I know I am bad at lying.

"I-I.. Hmm.. I-"

"BTS album?" Woohee, who stands near to us, heard our conversation.

Woohee comes towards us and she curls a smile. "Yah, she's a fan. Of course, she carries it here in case she meets BTS members. Yahhh, that's so easy to guess" says Woohee.

I stifle a giggle. "Yeah, Woohee is right,"

Jihyo's eyes widen. "Oh??! I just remembered that I saw a sign on your album. Wasn't it Taehyung oppa, if I'm not mistaken?" says Jihyo.

"REALLY??!!!" Woohee shouts in shock.

I become panicked as Woohee's shout has attracted other girls, including Sunhee and Eunah.

"Did you happen to meet Taehyung oppa, Eonnie-ah?" asks Jihyo.

Woohee quickly comes closer to me, and she looks at my bag that I am holding. "Yah, show me your album," says Woohee.