Chapter 12

I look at Sunhee. When our eyes meet, she quickly averts her gaze.

It's so weird that it has been five days since she avoided me.

I mean, it's good, but this is weird. Too sudden.

Literally, what is going on?

I remember Taehyung telling me that he would make those girls stop bullying me. Is he the reason for this?

But how?

And Sunhee isn't only avoiding me, she looks so scared whenever I'm in the same room with her.

God, what has happened?

I want to ask Taehyung, but I've decided to sulk with him since that last phone call.

I go to the wall and sit with my back against it, then close my eyes and rest.

We're in the practise room and on break.

Since the day Sunhee bullied me openly, nobody talks to me. All the girls are avoiding me. I can guess, Sunhee and Eunah have spread the story about me having a boyfriend, and I probably look so problematic.

After all, I deserve it. I break the rule and cause my members to be uncomfortable with me.

I open my eyes and look outside.

So bored and lonely.

I get up, take my bottle, and walk outside.

I can see my members are secretly looking at me.

God, this makes me feel so awful. They must think I'm out to go on a date.

I go to the water purifier in front of my practise room.

I refill the water in my bottle.

I look around randomly.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops open when I see Taehyung a few metres away.

"Please," he mouths at me.

I quickly look at my practise room. I'm so worried because my members start watching over me, and this man literally pops out here.

"Go away," I mouth at him angrily.

He shakes his head. "Please"

Shit. I quickly walk past him and go to a door leading to the stairs.

He gets the sign and follows me.

"What are you doing????" I ask him with a serious panic tone.

"I miss you, babe," he says. And he looks so innocently like a lost child.

That soothes my heart, but still, I couldn't just let this slip. That was so fucking dangerous.

"Do you know what you did was very, very dangerous? If people caught you looking for me, I will be dead".

"Babe..." He tries to hold my waist, but I quickly dodge him.

"Babe, I really miss you. And I know what I was doing just now was dangerous. But I have to do this. Because you've been ignoring me. Yesterday, I waited for you in our room, but you didn't come. Babe, please. I'm sorry about the hickey on your neck. And cause you all the troubles," he says, and he's trying to touch my neck.

I dodge him again.

"Is it still there?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"Thanks God," he says and tries to hug me, but I quickly turn away from him.

Suddenly, he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest, then he hugs me.