Chapter 3

Sunhee quickly points at me. "It's y/n's idea."

Shock fills my eyes. What the fuck?

The woman looks at me, and I quickly shake my head. "No! It's Sunhee's idea" I point my finger at her back.

"What? No, it's Y/n," says Sunhee.

"Yes, y/n! I heard it too, "Eunah supports Sunhee.

When Eunah appears to support Sunhee, I feel a greater intensity of heat in my chest. "No! It's them both" I say angrily.

Taehyung almost laughs when the girls are pointing at each other.

"Fine, it's me. I don't want to fight, " says Sunhee.

I frown. It's like she's playing victim. I hate this bitch so much.

"You guys are a team and still fight like cats. Give me all your names," says the woman, and all of us stammer.

What if this woman is one of our teachers?

            When I get into the elevator, Eunah and Sunhee come in together too. I turn my body away from them.

"Shit, what if I don't get to debut because of this?" Sunhee grumbles.

I roll my eyes. It's like she's the only one who wants to debut and everyone else is not. She's so full of herself.

The elevator dings open, and I let them get out first, then me.

I bite my lip when I recall meeting that woman just now. I remember Taeri saying that the teachers are always evaluating our attitudes.

And that bitch, Sunhee, is the main centre and visual. I cannot compete with her. Fuck.

              Taehyung looks at Jimin, who's sitting in front of a computer, playing simple games.

"Is Hybe debuting a new group?" asks Taehyung.

"Aren't they doing it a lot now? Why do you ask?" asks Jimin.

"Ah, I know.. Have you heard of Raina? "

"Taeri Noona's group?" asks Jimin.

"Taeri noona?"

Jimin shifts his eyes from the screen to Taehyung. Taehyung looks like he's taking the conversation seriously. It's not like a casual conversation.

"Yah, are you interested in them?" asks Jimin, teasefully.

Taehyung is startled when Jimin's question hits him in the gut. "No, I'm just asking. Because I saw them just now".

"Did you talk to them?" asks Jimin.

"No."

Yah, I'm sure one of them caught your eye. That's why you're talking about them, "says Jimin.

"How? I just saw her for 10 minutes on the very first day, "says Taehyung.

"Her?" Jimin gets him and laughs. "Love at first sight yahhh"

Taehyung glares at Jimin. This boy is not helpful at all and just annoys him.

"Yah, be careful. You'll be in trouble if the girl is a minor. Find her age first," says Jimin.

Taehyung bites his lower lip slightly. Jimin is right. If she's a minor, ah that's the end then. 

Then, Taehyung tries to picture Y/N's face in his mind to recall the maturity of her face. "How old can she be?" mutters Taehyung.

Taehyung cannot tell, and he sighs. "What if she's not a minor?"