━ note.

welcome to after your heart ; a genshin impact oneshot book !

 before we start, be warned that this is a yandere book, so dark content such as blood, gore, death, et cetera will be mentioned here. if something like that triggers you or makes you uncomfortable, i'd suggest that you shouldn't read this.

 if yandere genshin content is exactly what you came for, well .. i do hope that my works are satisfactory to you !

 everything i write will have the reader use they/them pronouns to be more inclusive, and none of these works will be nsfw. the closest thing that i'll ever get to that is probably very slight hints or something that could sound suggestive, but nothing too much.

 as for requesting, if you ever feel like requesting something, feel free to send something in the comments on this chapter. however, my writing motivation is incredibly unpredictable, and i'm also pretty picky with characters sometimes (i write better for some and have more motivation for others) so i might take a while to do your request.

 if you do end up liking my oneshot, don't be afraid to vote/comment/request :D i'd be happy to read any comments, i promise i dont bite ! :D

 thank you for reading,
    〜 𝐕𝐈𝐈.