Chapter 13: „I gotta talk to you about someone"

Indonesias POV

I  wake up to the sound of rain outside. The air smells like mud, but otherwise it's quiet and peaceful. I yawn and sit up.
Still nothing. I wonder where PKI went? On one side the peace doesn't bother me, but on the other side.. I really don't want PKI roaming around, causing trouble to my friends. I sigh, getting up, putting clothes on, leaving the room. I wonder how Netherlands reacted to my letter- and if he is going to write one back. Or will he come over in person? In the living room I stumble upon Malaysia drinking water.

"Morning Indo!"
"Good morning."

I sit down at the counter as Malaysia reaches into his pocket.
"It's 10am and-"
"It's 10 already??" I interrupt. Mal blinks annoyed at me.
„Yes it is. It started to rain half an hour ago. Belgium was here in the morning and left something here for you."
„Why did Belgium come this way?"
„To pick up buns from Germany of course- like us every morning. Tho Phil isn't quiet back yet. I'm hungry." Malay mumbles, turning around.
„But he'll be fine for sure, maybe staying at Spains house again." he sighs, making my ears perk up. Wait hold on, Phil at Spains house? That is new.
„What would he be doing at Spains house??" I therefore rightfully question. Mal tilts his head.
„You live behind the moon don't you? Apparently they became friends at that party from Bulgaria two weeks ago. He talked about it a few times even."
„Wow- I really do live behind the moon then, I never noticed." I snicker, shaking my head. Mal rolls his eyes.

„And then there is you and Neth. Guess I'll stay single forever." he now chuckles too and I gasp in fake seriousness.
„Heyy, don't be like That!"
„Or what?"
„Or-"
„Anyways, back to the topic. Belgium dropped a response to your letter for Netherlands." My friend interrupts and ends the conversation, handing me a letter. I take it and feel myself smiling. Well that was quicker than I thought! Ain't complaining tho.

Malaysia smiles too and we stand there in wholesomeness, as the door opens. Turning our head, we see a wet dripping Philippines with some buns.
„Hey Guys, sorry I-"
„I'll deal with you and your ‚beInG lAte' later, not important right now. Indo Open the damn letter already!" Malay proceeds to completely ignore Phil, focusing on me. Phil just stands there, dumbfounded.
„A letter? From whom?"
„Nether."
„Oh.. O H."

We three give it a small laugh and Mal sets into motion to get Phil a towel and some dry clothing. Meanwhile I finally open the letter.

——————————————————————
Dear Indonesia,
What a surprise for sure, didn't really except this method of communicating, but it's okay! I think you over fantasize me a little tho, because I am no that awesome as you've seen me, but still, I'm flattered :)
-
And yeah sure, I'd like to hangout. You're nice, want to get to know you better too! Your ideas sound good, so how about I pick you up at one if it doesn't rain? We could go for a walk, and/or chat for a while in peace without anyone disturbing. Also I'd love to invite you to dinner, but my siblings make it impossible for me, so we need to find a solution there.
-
See you later :D
-sincerely, Netherlands
——————————————————————

I grin widen at the letter like a total idiot. So he does accept! A warm feeling makes itself wide inside me. He wants to pick me up at 1pm it is doesn't rain? That is three hours. And why-
I didn't get to think my thought further and Malay literally rips the letter out of my hands, going into distance again, reading it. I just stand there in shock for a moment.

MALAYSIA HAVE YOU. EVER. HEARD. OF PRIVACY?!

Mal then raises his eyebrows and smirks a little. A bit embarrassed, I feel my cheeks heating up.