Klara Bühl ~ stressed

Kenna (reader) arrives in Munich after a camp and a game against England with her national team

Kenna (reader) arrives in Munich after a camp and a game against England with her national team. But her girlfriend, Klara, is so stressed out from her schoolwork that she has no time for her. Together.

English isn't my first language.

...

I was exhausted. And that was an understatement. My training in Munich would start today but my last game with the dutch national team was yesterday. In the evening. That means I had to get the flight at 1am so I could make it on time for training. Unfortunately my flight was late so I had to stay awake. And when I finally got to sit down in the plane I couldn't sleep either because besides me sat a little child with her mom that would cry the whole time. So, you can imagine how relieved I was to see Lina outside of the airport waiting for me. Even if I was a little disappointed that Klara, my girlfriend wasn't there.

,,Kennyyy!", yelled Lina happily. ,, It's been too long." I laughed a little at her statement.

,,I was gone for two weeks come on!" I replied while I hugged her gratefully. She laughed and returned the hug before she looked at me.

,,Long night, eh?", she giggled and I nodded slightly. ,,Come on let's go to my car." I loved that about her. Lina was such a crazy person but she notices every little thing that bothers you. We walked to her car and got inside while she told me about the others and how much they all missed me.

,,What about Klara?", I asked and she sighed quietly.

,,Klara is busy with her schoolwork. She didn't show up besides training and meetings. But she missed you. I have a feeling she stresses herself so much so she can forget about you for some time. But it's too much now. She is probably at her place still. Do you want me to bring you there or do you want to meet the others first?"

I sighed. That sounded exactly like Klara. ,,It's probably better if I look after her. Besides that I don't have to bring my stuff to the campus either. But we'll come soon!", I explained to her and she nodded. I missed my girlfriend and I know how she is when she's homesick or misses someone.

Lina dropped me of at Klara's and my place and I hugged her goodbye before I climbed up the stairs to her flat. After I opened the door I took off my shoes and went straight to our bedroom. And there she sat. She didn't even noticed me because she was so concentrated and it was really cute.

,,Klara...", I mumbled and she flinched a little before looking up. A smile broke across her lips and she jumped up before hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her immediately and she snuggled up to me even closer.

,,I'm so sorry. I wanted to pick you up but I probably forgot the time. Who did? Who picked you up? You didn't have to call an uber, did you? Damn it. You have to be so tired.."

,,Shh, Klara it's okay.", I laughed softly at her rumbling. ,,Lina did. She wrote you a message but you didn't answer so she wanted to make sure I don't have to take an uber. It's okay, sweetheart." I reassured her.

,,I'm sorry. I made school work...", she whispered but I shook my head.

,,Don't apologize. I'm here now.", I said while picking her up gently and laying her down in bed.

She giggled and asked, ,,What are you doing?"

,,I want to snuggle with my girlfriend...", I grinned at her and crawled under the covers, taking her in my arms. She laid her head on my shoulder and I started to softly draw some little figures on her lower back. And after some minutes it lulled us both in sleep.

~

The next time I woke up my girlfriend was still sleeping peacefully in my arms. It was a great feeling to have her back and knowing that she must be more exhausted than me I was just happy to be here. But even when I loved this position I had to wake her up so after some more minutes I shook her softly awake. But instead of opening her eyes she just snuggled closer to me and buried her face in my shirt.

,,Klara... sleepyhead we have to get up... we have training in an hour.", I mumbled in her ear but she only shook her head.

,,No... I don't want to..." I laughed at her for a second before I tried to sit up. But she had other plans as she laid down on top of me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. Again, I laughed at her but then began to gently stroke her hair.
We laid like that for some more time before we finally got up and got ready again. As I was really quick I went to the kitchen to make two sandwiches while she was still in the bathroom. After she got ready we ate and drove off to the campus.

~

,,KENNA!", yelled Syd as soon as I stepped into the room. She got up from her chair and ran into me. That's why we fell onto the ground but she didn't care. I hugged her tightly and after some seconds I felt a second person laying on top of me.

,,Gott, wir haben dich vermisst!" (God, we missed you), said Giulia and Sydney nodded eagerly.

,,I would love to get my girlfriend back... alive.", giggled Klara and I looked at her smiling. She was so beautiful.

,,Don't worry, Klärchen.", laughed Lina and helped me up as Giuli and Syd stood up too. ,, You'll get her back." We sat down together and after some minutes Georgia came to our table and joined us.

,,Good game, Ken.", she smirked to me and I chuckled. The game yesterday was against England. And Georgia played in the same time as I did. ,,But it's good to have you back as a teammate." We sat there talking a little longer until we got up and went in the cabin.

~

We got home three hours ago and now I stood in the kitchen cooking dinner, alone. The moment we entered the flat Klara excused herself and went back to her work. I could tell she felt guilty. Especially because she knew exactly how tired I was. But I told her to finish her work first. And she did. So, when I finished cooking I put everything on the table, lit some candles and put flowers I had bought in Amsterdam on the cupboard behind us. After that I went in our bedroom and hugged my girlfriend from behind. She giggled and looked at me smiling.

,,Ken, look! I finished everything!", she exclaimed excited and I watched her proudly while she showed me her work.

,,It looks great, baby. I'm really proud of you.", I spoke softly before I reached out for her hand and told her, ,,Come on, I cooked dinner.", while leading her to the dining room. A smile broke across her face and I took her in my arms grinning. She wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled closer to me.

,,I love you so much...", she mumbled in my shirt and I squeezed her tightly.

,,I love you too.", I spoke while bringing more distance between the two of us. And I swore I saw tears in her eyes. So I kissed her gently before we sat down together. The evening continued with a lot of cuddles and rest and I asked myself again and again how I got so damn lucky.

...

I actually really like this. I don't know how my English is because I lost myself a little. So I hope it's fine. Well, requests and tips are open like always. Byee