Chapter 6

Eddie was the first one to wake up. The familiar and comforting ache of sex lingering on his body as he removed his head from the pillow he was face planting. Billy was still asleep, blonde curls splayed around him like a halo.

Eddie couldn't help but admire the sleeping blonde beauty in front of him. The thick eyes lashes that delicately fanned against high cheek bones, the tanned Californian skin, the rosy lips bruised from kissing that were parted slightly in sleep and that messy halo of curls that Eddie wanted to bury his hands into. Not to mention the body that was buried underneath the blankets, broad shoulders and lean muscles. Eddie admired it all, because damn as much as he hated basketball and pretty much all sports, he couldn't deny that it did wonders for Billy Hargrove's body.

So Eddie admired the sleeping blonde, but he knew he was playing a dangerous game. Billy reminded him of a hedgehog. All spikes and bristles on the surface, ready to retreat into himself and leave just a sharp exterior at the first sign of someone getting to close, but underneath all that was something much softer, and the way Billy grabbed onto him during sex and looked at him through those thick eyelashes, face flushed, Eddie found it adorable. He knew if he said any of this out loud Billy would kill him.

He knew this was a one time thing, but he wanted to make it last as long as he could, so after another twenty minutes of holding onto the blonde, he crept into the kitchen. His uncle wouldn't be home for another hour so he didn't have to worry about waking him up. Eddie rummaged through the cupboards and the fridge as he searched for possible breakfast options.

He decided on pancakes with Nutella and strawberries.

The smell of fresh pancakes drew Billy out from his blanket cocoon and Eddie was left winded. Billy was in nothing but his boxers and Eddie's shirt, the one from last night, and Eddie had never been more glad that he always bought oversized shirts because the shirt was even big on Billy and the way it slipped down over his shoulder showering off the bruised throat and collarbones from where Eddie had left hickeys and bite marks made Eddie's head spin. There also something so domestic about it that it squeezed the metalhead's heart.

"Wow-drugs, sex and breakfast? You're spoiling me Munson." Billy chuckled jokingly as he stretched like a cat, shirt riding up to expose his midriff and Eddie caught a glimpse of those bruises again, the ones that stained Billy's muscles a worrying ocean of midnight.

"Only the best for you California~" Eddie lilted back after he'd torn his eyes away from Billy's abdomen. He couldn't get caught staring, couldn't let Billy see his concern. It would freak the blonde out, and a freaked out Billy meant an angry Billy and Eddie didn't feel like getting his face punched in-especially not after last night.

Billy hummed in response. He wasn't a morning person and was a lot quieter than his usual bravado bullishit he paraded around town.

Eddie didn't mind. He liked it quiet sometimes. When his head got noisy and he just needed a minute to breath. He liked to curl up on his bed and read Dragon Ball-Z manga or Batman comics in the quiet of the trailer.

He liked quiet Billy just as much as he liked Billy the loud mouthed brat. They ate their pancakes in relative silence, just the tick of the clock filling the room before Eddie spoke.

"How's your throat-? I got kind of rough with you." He mumbled abashedly.

Billy shrugged. "I'm no stranger to pain Munson. I'm not a little bitch, I can handle it." He grumbled out, a forkful of pancake shoved into his mouth.

"I know I know-I just-I feel bad if I don't take care of it...can I at least clean the bitemarks?" Eddie asked cautiously, he was stepping into the lions den and there was a very high chance he might get eaten.