Chapter 11

Billy hummed, wrapping his arms around Steve's waist as they laid on the sofa. He had his head resting on Steve's sternum. The smell of Steve's fabric softener and subtle cologne lulled him into almost falling asleep.

"Dozing off?" Steve asked softly as he stroked his fingers through Billy's hair.

"Mm..."

Steve shuddered at the noise Billy made. It should not have been so sensual. "If you're tired we should go upstairs." He whispered, trying to keep his imagination from running wild at all the things they could do upstairs.

"You taking me to bed Harrington~" Billy cooed as he raised his head to look Steve in the eyes, brig he blue eyes sparkling with something wild.

"Don't play that game with me. You need to sleep." Steve rolled his eyes.

"And if I don't wanna? Whatcha gonna do if I say no~" Billy lilted, tongue sliding over his bottom lip as he smirked at Steve.

"Billy.."

"Steve."

Steve shook his head as he sat up, holding Billy at a slight distance. "Look at me, this isn't a repeat of earlier is it? This isn't you trying to punish yourself?"

Billy shook his head. "No pretty boy it's not. I want this. I want you. So you gonna carry me to bed and fuck me or not?" He huffed impatiently.

Steve flushed and nodded, sliding an arm around Billy's back and the other under his knees to carry Billy bridal style. He couldn't believe they were really about to do this.

He laid Billy on the bed and fidgeted nervously. "Um-are you sure you're okay with this...with me...or do you want to switch places...?"

"Fucking hell steve just come here and fucking touch me."

Steve shuffled awkwardly as he sat on Billy's legs, hands going to the blonde's hair. Billy melted into the touch before looking up at the brunette. "Yes Steve. I'm fine with this. I know it makes zero sense-my brain just must be that screwed up...but even after everything that happened-I still prefer receiving. If you wanted me to fuck you I would and I'd enjoy it-but I like this. I want this. I want you to fuck me. I know it doesn't match my personality at all but do I have to be someone's stereotype?"

Steve smiled and cupped Billy's cheek. "No you don't, and actually I think it fits your personality. You're a brat." He chuckled.

"Eddie said that too." Billy hummed, before realising what he'd said. "Sorry-talking about him is probably ruining the mood."

"It's not, remember what we just talked about sweetheart." Steve hummed. "Now let's have some fun, and if you do want to switch at anytime we can. If you start feeling uncomfortable tell me. Promise?"

"I promise Stevie." Billy whispered.

Steve placed a light kiss to the blonde's lips before taking off his shirt. Billy trailed his fingers lightly over the pale skin. He didn't expect Steve's chest to be so hairy. "Wow when did you go all cave man~"

Steve flushed. "Don't tease."

"It's in my nature~ brat remember? It's a good look on you though, very rugged." Billy chuckled as he ran his hand up Steve's body.

Steve let out a soft breath and pulled Billy in for a much rougher kiss than before, lips and teeth classing as he grabbed the back of Billy's head.

The blonde moaned, fingers splayed over Steve's abdomen as he kissed back. He let Steve dominate the kiss though he teasingly nipped at the brunette's tongue every so often. When Steve finally pulled away they were both breathless and their lips were swollen.