01

“FAMILY”

CY Industry. A very popular company that has a lot of malls, hotel, resorts, factories and etc around the world. It was founded by Choi Yeonsuk on the year 1962. Choi Yeonsuk was a famous man in the world of business and soon enough at the year 1992 the company decided to build another branch. But this time, it'll be a talent agency. The 3rd generation of family Choi, decided to build the, ACE Entertainment.

The entertainment was popular for being the home of famous actress, actors and idols as of now. But the year where the agency gain a lot of attention was on year 1999. The year that the 3rd generation inherited the agency. And also the year where his very first great grandchild from his and the fourth generation was born.

Everyone was celebrating that year, and both of the company and agency celebrated for the first born baby.

—Year 2022—

Outside the agency, she was waiting for their family driver to fetch her.

Looking at her wristwatch she saw how the short hand pointed at the 5, indicating it's already 5 in the afternoon. And that's when she also saw the familiar car that she's been waiting for.

Making sure that no one sees her, she make her way to the car and enter inside of it.

"Good afternoon, young miss." The driver greeted her.

"Good afternoon too, Mr. Park." She also greeted back, smiling sweetly at the old man who she knew since she was still a kid.

No one bother to talk inside the car while they're on their way to her family house. Only the stereo was the source of noice.

She was busy on her phone when a certain news was being broadcasted that caught her attention.

"The eldest son of Choi Yeonjin, the current CEO of CY Corporation was seen at the Incheon airport. There was a rumors that going around, that the sudden return of the infamous Choi Yeonjun, was that he'll be soon inherit his family company and will be handling the ACE Entertainment for the meantime. This is....."

"Isn't that the entertainment where you are being trained young miss?" She looked at the old man and answered. "Yes, but I don't hear any kind of those gossips earlier while we're still on class."

She was also confused, but soon her mind was shifted to the familiar scenery outside.

"We're here, young miss." The car entered a giant gate, and behind those gate, you can see a tremendous house. A very welcoming atmosphere engulfed her once she got out the car.

The big door opened and it showed the clean house living room. She take a look before continuing to walk.

She make her way to the kitchen where she saw some of the maids cleaning the kitchen. She continue to walk towards the stairs and was about to go to her own room when a manly voice stopped her.

"And where do you think you're going?" She turn around and saw her older brother.

"Oppa!" Her smile widen, and run to engulfed her brother into a tight hug.

"How was my sister?" He ask and kiss the top of her head.

She broke the hug and pouted, "I'm fine, but why did you send those clothes to the dorm?" She asked, a little annoyed.

"Sorry okay, I can't come there because it'll make more issues. We all know you want to be hidden until now. Besides you told me to bring your clothes." Her brother explained and she nodded.

"But I do remembered telling you , to bring it to my condo." She smile at him showing a little sarcasm on her voice.

But before her brother could say anything back, they heard a feminine voice, "Oh sweetheart you're already here!" The two look upstairs and saw their mother walking down and gave her a hug.

"Did your dad already told you?" She ask after the short reunion.

"Yep, and you guys don't need to worry, and we already talked about it, right?" She asked them sweetly and the two just nodded.

"My baby." Her smile went wider than earlier when she heard another voice joining in.

"Daddy!" She ran towards the man and hug him.

"How's my darling?" He asked once again.

"Greater than ever." She answered. The four look at each other, smiling at each other, and reunited after many weeks.

She was a trainee at the ACE Entertainment, to be an idol. While her brother was busy on managing their family company business marketing department. And she barely goes home since she stays at the dorm that is provided for trainees.

And when she goes home. It's either her father is busy at work or his brother stays at his condo. And rarely saw each other.

And this dinner was important for them, that's why they all are complete. Specially to her, since she'll be the centre of attention for tonight.

She couldn't help but to feel nervous, since she didn't expect it to be this early.

After all she was the hidden child of the Hwang Household. She have to be hidden from any camera near her family, as she's aiming to be an idol.

An idol who will be known because of her talent and charisma. An idol who will be known not because she was from a rich family, but because of the potential she's holding.

—♡—