16

“NIGHT”

Hours pass by, as they keep each other entertained at the beach. They keep on playing with each other as if they were kids again, laughter and squeals joined the noise of the seawaves. And soon as the sun was about to set down.

Yeji who was now tired of the running that happened earlier, sat down on the sand and take a rest. She didn't saw Yeonjun, as the guy told her he is going somewhere fast.

She was mindlessly staring at the beautiful sunset. Feeling slightly cold as the wind slowly changing.

Serenity. That's what she feels now. And she felt so contended with it. The sound of the birds, and waves feels so relaxing.

No one is bothering her. She had always wanted this kind of life, that's why her parents decided to hide her fron the industry, but it seems that her dream is quite different from it.

She choose to be an idol, even though she knows that she can't feel serenity when she became one. But who cares, it's what she likes, it is what make her happy and contented too.

Lost on her thoughts she flinched when she suddenly felt a warm coat placed on her cold shoulders.

She look at her shoulders and saw Yeonjun placed it, and sat beside her.

He didn't say anything know ask her, but instead he joined her watching the sunset.

Mind him, he want to know the girl more, but it seems that she wanted peace for now. And his presence is the only thing he could give him for now.

No one bother to break the silence. As they watch how the day end and how the night starts.

And now the moon is tye only source of light, as the sun is now fully down.

Soon enough, Yeonjun stood up and held out hus hand to offer her a hand. At first Yeji just stared at it, before accepting it.

"We need to head back, you might catch a cold if we stay longer." Yeonjun said as he put her hands on his arm and lead her towards the house to have a fine dinner.

—♡—

After they eat their dinner, they decided to take a rest before going home. While at their rest the two decided to talk to each other for a while, keeping to know each other as they know what they need to do.

Some interesting things keep coming up, and Yeonjun couldn't help but to be amazed by the girl.

He learned a lot of things about her, and it added the fact that she was amazing way before, and she's way more than that as he keep knowing more deep.

But there is something unusual he keeps on feeling everytime he see how she smile while she keeps on talking about herself.

He could see how her eyes shine everytime she talks about the things she like. How her laugh manage to flutter his heart. And how a simple look make him nervous and happy.

Yeji keeps on talking, not noticing how the lad stare at her with so much adoration on his eyes.

She looks like a kid who keeps bragging about her first day on the school.

The smile on his face didn't change even she already stopped talking and look at him. That causes the girl to shock when she saw him.

"Do you keep looking at me like that since earlier?" Yeji asked as the guy nod his head.

She chuckled before looking back at the sky and admire it's beauty.

"The sky is pretty clear tonight." She muttered.

Yeonjun heard it and also look up, "Yeah, but it seems that the person beside me is more prettier."

—♡—