10

“NEW”

"Are you sure you're really leaving us unnie?" Yeji asked her older roommate at the dorm, who's currently packing her things, and ready to leave.

"Oum, my parents need me to go home. Besides I don't think I can debut because of my skills." Chaemin, her roommate, said to her. Finally zipping her bag and was ready to go.

"We will miss you unnie." Yuna said, still standing at the door with watery eyes. She ran towards the older and hug each other.

"I will miss you guys too. Take care of yourself okay? Always eat healthy foods and always do your best every evaluation." The older remind them.

"We will, let's not forget to contact each other, okay unnie?" Chaeryeong said, as she also join the hug.

"Of course we will."

They all hug each other for the last time before the older left the dorm.

"What's with everyone leaving suddenly?" Ryujin plopped herself at the couch as she sigh, wondering on what's happened.

"Yeah, yesterday Jina unnie left, and now Chaemin unnie." Yuna pouted, also sitting down on the couch.

Yeji stared at her four friends, wondering if they'll leave her. The oldest who just left is her roommate and one she's closest with. And she couldn't help but to think about it.

But soon her thoughts been cut by the doorbell. They all look at each other before one of them walk towards the door.

"I'll open it." Kira said. As she's one of the person inside the dorm.

Later on they saw two pretty woman entered the dorm that make them more confused.

They looked like they're not from Korea base on their clothes and luggages.

And their questions has been answered when the short girl with black hair talked.

"Hi my name is Choi Jisu you can call me Julia or Lia, I'm a Korean but came from Canada and I'm a new trainee tok. I hope we'll get along." She was wearing an expensive looking dress, her hair is down, and her pretty face is something to be brag about.

Her voice is sweet as honey, and you really can see that she's from the other country base on how she talk, and you can clearly hear her accent.

Each one by one they started to introduce themselves, they were all listening intently, but the other girl look like she didn't care at all.

They all look at her as she was the last one to introduce herself, but she was only looking at her newly painted nail.

She felt someone staring at her, and as she look up, she saw them all looking at her. She was surprised at first and asked but cut herself with a chuckle.

"What are you loo—" the five look at each other as they found her weird.

"I know, i know. It's rare for you guys to see a foreigner as a Kpop trainee right? And someone whose born with this kind of looks." She boastfully said, as they only look at her in short disgust.

'I already don't like her.' Yeji mentally told herself, as she don't like how the girl talk.

But then not all there will let the girl boastfulness pass, as one of them break her fantasy.

"I'm sorry but, Lia just said here earlier that she's also from the other country. So please introduce yourself now." Ryujin said making the new girl stop and look at her. The other four were stopping themselves on laughing.

Sometimes, Ryujin can be savage to the point that you'll be speechless. The new girl cleared her throat as she stood up and take her sunglasses off.

And they couldn't deny that the girl is really pretty. With her tall height, slim waist, good fashion, fair skin, high nose, heart shaped lips, doe eyes, and blond hair. But her beauty looks like the total opposite of her attitude.

"Ehem, I'm Choi Yujin, I'm a half American and half korean. And I came from London, also a 00 liner that can make me the oldest her. Thank you very much." She introduced. Now finally taking a seat, but oh well... It seems like Ryujin wouldn't let her breath.

"You're not the only 00 liner here, Yujin-shi. Yeji unnie here, is also a 00 liner which she was born on May, and also Mira unnie who was born on November." Ryujin savagely said, making Yujin furrowed her brows.

"Oh! I'm also born on 2000, but I'm on July." Lia excitingly said, with her hands up. They all smiled at the girl, but not the other one. As she was now hating the idea of coming at Korea.

"Well then, welcome at the ACE Dorms. And we will be your roommate until maybe one of us be able to debut."

—♡—