06

“WIFEY”

"I heard that you just got back from States." She started, making sure to make a long conversation with him.

"Hmm. Yep, actually I just got home yesterday." He said, guiding her to sit at the fountain.

The fountain was big — and when I say big, it's really big. Lights were all over it. And the moonlight added to it.

"How long did you stayed there?" She asked him. Let's say, she is curious on him. Cause why not, she needed to know something about her soon to be husband.

"For like 5 years?" He thought before confirming it himself, "Yeah, 5 years. I stayed there with my friend."

She nodded in amusement. "So how is it to live on States without your family?" She asked again.

And he couldn't help but to smirk a little at her, which she was oblivious to.

"Well, it's nice since no one is ordering me around there. Atleast before I take over the company." He chuckled, "How about you, I also heard that you're staying at the dorms."

"That's true, since trainees has their own dorm to stay, and I decided to stay there too." She explained, looking at the water as she played with it.

"Isn't a little hard though?" He asked that make her look at him. She stop playing with the water and stare at him for a while.

"It's quite hard, but still bearable. Besides I wanted it, so I need to work hard to get it." She said.

He gave her, his handkerchief to dry her hand from the water, and she happily accepted it.

"Being a trainee must have been given you a lot of pressure." She nodded at what he said.

Well that's true. Because even though you did your best, if you didn't get into their expectations you're still nothing.

"When will you start to be our PD?" She try to tease the boy, and it surprised her that it worked.

"Well... I still don't know, but I'm sure within this week." He answered, "And I'm looking forward on monthly evaluation." He smirk at her.

Now it's her turn to be flustered. After all, the PD always come with the instructors every evaluation to observe.

"I can't wait to see that talent of yours." He teased her back and she giggled.

"Oh right, you're almost a year older than me. Should I call you oppa?" She asked, while thinking.

"You can call me whatever you want, you choose on where you're more comfortable to." He answered. Helping her as she wanted to walk around the fountain.

"Then I'll call you oppa." She smiled at him, "Then what would you call me?" It was now her turn to ask him. Curious on what he could think.

"I'll call you by your name for now." He shrugged that make her confused. Her brows furrowed but soon asked, "What do you mean by for now?"

He smiled at her that cause her heart to beat fast, his smile is something that can make feel things. His eyes start to disappear, and his cheek bone is showing.

But she didn't expect his answer, and just found herself frozen at her place. With him smiling sweetly at her. Her face starts to turn beet red, and she was sure that it's already cold outside but she could feel hottness.

"Maybe I can call you 'wifey' soon."

—♡—