13

“A DATE”

Wednesday, basically the trainees will have a daily training, but today was different.

Eversince the new PD came, a lot of things change. When I say a lot of things. It means a lot. It includes how they treat their employees and trainees.

Like today, they gave them a rest day,for them to have a official rest from the tiring days, but they just have to make sure that they'll never be left behind.

Yeji was busy fixing her clothes when the bathroom door opened, and a strong smell of perfume get into her nostrils. Making her crunch her nose.

Yujin came out the bathroom wearing a bathrobe with a towel wrapped on her hair. Eversince the new trainees came, Yujin immediately became her new roommate, which she doesn't like the idea even a bit.

The both of them obviously hate each other, but it didn't change the fact that they'll see each other faces everyday.

"What's your perfume?" Yeji asked the other girl, who side glanced at her with a smirk on her face.

"Why do you ask? Smells good right?" Yujin boastfully said. Getting her clothes from her own closet.

"I clearly hate strong perfumes, and it also includes yours." Yeji bluntly said, continuing what she was doing.

"You're just envy." Yujin rolled her eyes at her, before going back to the bathroom to wear her clothes.

After a while the girl finally came out the bathroom and go to her vanity mirror and fix her makeup.

Yeji was minding her own business when her phone beside her dinged. Indicating someone just texted her.

She picked up her phone and smiled seeing who just texted her.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
MESSAGE:

Yeonie Oppa🖤

Are you free? Wanna have a date?

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
The other girl inside the room couldn't help but to have a glance on her phone, as they were only close to each other places, and it's easily to see since Yeji was sitting on the floor while Yujin is sitting on a chair.

Yujin scoff seeing the id of the person, Yeji heard her and put down her phone momentarily and continue to fix her clothes.

A little later, Yujin stood up and get her pouch, now ready to go. But before she could leave the room, she look back at the girl, "You can now text back your, petty boyfie. He must be waiting for your reply now."

Yeji stare at the girl as she completely disappeared from her sight. Before excitingly get her phone to text the guy.

The news about what happened at the agency cafeteria days ago didn't reach Yeji. She was not interested in gossips, and choose to stay from those, but sometimes it couldn't help because gossips are everywhere. But somehow this one didn't came to her.

I wonder why🤔

—♡—

Yeonie Oppa 🖤

9:21 AM

Yeonie Oppa 🖤:
Are you free? Wanna have a date?

9:37 AM

Me:

Why?

Yeonie Oppa 🖤:
Finally you reply, I've been waiting
for hours here.
And please answer my question🥺

Me:

Sure, I'll just get ready

Yeonie Oppa 🖤:

I'm picking you up, wait me
outside the building

Me:

Wait... Do you know where
my dorm is?

Yeonie Oppa 🖤:

Of course, I should know where
my trainees should be staying
And I also have someone to ask

Me:

I'm starting to think you're a creep

Yeonie Oppa 🖤:

Oh please no, I have a right to
know where my fiance is

Me:

Ok ok, stop it
I'll just wait for you outside

Yeonie Oppa 🖤:

See you

Me:

Oh, see you too

—♡—