«𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝||𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨»

𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 • 𝐘𝐮̄𝐣𝐢😄

➪You got your ass whooped by Mahito, during a mission against some 3rd grade curses

➪You got your ass whooped by Mahito, during a mission against some 3rd grade curses. Mahito just had to show up[🙄]and you almost died.

➪Itadori was more than furious, he was now more determined than ever to exterminate Mahito.

➪He stayed by your recovery bed as long as he could. He was very quiet, and snapped at almost everyone who tried to comfort him.

➪He broke down by your bedside many times and hoped and prayed you would be ok.

♡When you awoke for the first time he almost squeezed you to death. Megumi had to hit Itadori on the back of the head to make him let go.

➪After you're given the green light to leave your bed. Itadori is glued to your side and refuses that you do any heavy lifting whatsoever.

➪Once you've fully recovered he won't let you go by yourself on missions and his next encounter with Mahito could probably be Mahito's last.

《••••••••《》••••••••》

𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 • 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚😈

➪Mahito is the cause yet again, only difference being Itadori was there and the minute they both witnessed Mahito almost kill you

➪Mahito is the cause yet again, only difference being Itadori was there and the minute they both witnessed Mahito almost kill you. Sukuna took control of Itadori's body.

➪No one had ever seen Sukuna so angry, but Mahito manged to do it. Honestly, he should be given an award for almost killing the king if curses s/o and still living to tell the tale.

➪Anyways, Sukuna carried you in his arms and used his reverse cursed technique to help your injuries.

➪Sukuna keeps popping up on Itadori's face and keeps pestering him by asking how you're doing every hour that passed.