«𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦||𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨»

[I caught a cold, yay -_-]

𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 • 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐨🧹

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈➪It doesn't startle her that your head suddenly landed on her arm/shoulder, but it does concern her that it happened so quickly, and started questioning how much sleep you get

➪It doesn't startle her that your head suddenly landed on her arm/shoulder, but it does concern her that it happened so quickly, and started questioning how much sleep you get.

➪Examines your face and makes a mental note of all the small unique and individual details you have e.g freckles, moles, and acne scars. 

➪She'll try her best not to move too much, but she also wants you both to be comfortable, so she's trying to figure out a convenient and comfortable position for the both of you to rest in.

➪Asks someone [Miwa, Mai, or Mechamaru] to swap out with her so she can go to the toilet and give her shoulder a rest.

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐢 • 𝐘𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨❤️‍🩹

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

➪He doesn't even realize at first he's very absorbed in talking about his favourite movies and what makes a good plot line.

➪When you didn't respond he looked down to see you fast asleep on his thigh. He doesn't even realise he's doing it, but he just stares at how peaceful you look and he silently thanks the universe for blessing him with someone like you.

➪Definitely strokes your head and whispers silent messages of what he wishes he could say to your face. 

➪Would get embarrassed if his mum, teased him about being so grown up now and that she can't wait to watch him down the aisle. [Thanks for ruining that dream Mahito🙄]