«𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬||𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨»

OMFG, Wattpad is getting on my NERVES, I can't upload any of my fucking gifs they keep deleting themselves. Writing chapters are becoming a thorn in my side. Anyways enjoy...

𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 • 𝐘𝐮̄𝐣𝐢😄
≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

➪He's very enthusiastic.

➪He loves taking your baby on adventures, he'll take them on hiking trips, to the park, and the beach, and behind your back, he'll take them on ghost/curse hunting adventures.

➪He spoils them, sneaks them snacks, buys them toys he knows they'll like, and dresses them up in funny costumes

➪He and his kids are twins, they always match each other's energy

➪When you come home sometimes you'll find him passed out cuddling with your baby and it's the cutest sight to ever be seen.

➪Sukuna has a weird relationship with your child, when Itadori is asleep, Sukuna will pop up and start talking.

≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 • 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮🌠

≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

➪He spoils your kids rotten, they're dressed up in some of the most expensive clothes ever, snacking on sweet treats all whilst they have a mountain of toys at home.

➪He is so protective of his kids, he refuses to let anyone other than his closest friends know and see his kids

➪He loves watching the teens interacting with your children, he also sees it as free babysitting.

➪Nanami is apprehensive when meeting your kids because they act/look exactly like Gojo.

≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 • 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢🐺

≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

➪Very insecure, he wants to be a better father and a good role model. He wants to be the stable father figure in your kid's life that he never had.

➪He is very protective, he'd never leave Itadori or Gojo with your child unless the situation is dire. He doesn't want your kids to have any chance of turning into them.

➪I can imagine him sitting on the edge of his child's bed reading them a bedtime story before they go to bed.

≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

𝐊𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 • 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚 🔨
≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

➪You guys have the trendiest, sassiest and strongest babies there are.

➪Nobara buys cute matching outfits for you, her, and the baby. Whenever you guys are having a movie night, you'll all wear matching onesies.

➪She leaves diaper duty to you and will proudly say, "I had to carry them, so I'm exempt from diaper duty forever."

➪She goes berserk if anyone disturbs your child's peace. Whether that be Itadori waking them up from a nap or they're being bullied, she's gonna throw hands.

≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪
𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 • 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚😈

────≪ ❈ ≫────≪

➪He acts like he doesn't care, but he does. He's standoffish and doesn't interact with the child, but when your child is ill or has been injured he's the first one to step up.

➪He tries to help you take care of them, but when he tries to the baby starts crying and his heart sinks. He tries everything to calm them down

➪ "ah stop crying...you'll wake [Name] up."

"Sukuna?" He froze and turned around with the baby still crying in his arms. You walked over and picked them up, and started to soothe them. He sat down on the bed deflated and asked,

"I don't get it why doesn't that brat like me?" You rolled your eyes in response and said,

"Babies are like that sometimes, they feed off of emotions. So if you in a bad mood, the baby knows." He put his hands on his hips and said,

"So they're like curses, but more annoying and less ugly."

≫────≪ ❈ ≫────≪