«𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬||𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐮𝐣𝐢»

[This is made by me, but the Itadori picture was from google and edited by me

[This is made by me, but the Itadori picture was from google and edited by me.]

[This was inspired by prompts from Pinterest. If anyone wants a link I'll gladly update this chapter and link the prompt at the start of the chapter.]

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

I flopped down onto the velvety bed covers and threw my head down onto my plush pillows. Today was so exhausting, 'Finally I can get some peace and quiet'. Little did I know, I spoke too soon. Unfortunately, my peace was destroyed by a curse keeping, childish, red headed teen yelling out my name,"[NAME]!!"

I groaned at the loud holler of my name and sat up to face Itadori who had his hands clasped together suspiciously grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire cat, "Yes Itadori?"

I looked down towards my lap and rubbed my temple ready for whatever nonsense Itadori was about to spew out. *Cheep cheep* My ears perched up at the small chirp coming from Itadori's direction. He snickered and then yelled, "I CAUGHT A BABY BIRD!"

I jolted my head towards him and then flopped my head against the back of the bed, he ran towards me, the chick chirping in excitement. I couldn't tell who was more excited though, the chick or Itadori, if anything they perfectly mimicked each other. I couldn't deny it though, the sight of Itadori holding a duckling with a big grin on his face was so adorable. Suddenly realisation hit me like a bus, and I asked him, "Itadori, where did you find that duckling?."

Suddenly a face full of confusion took over his once chipper face, he shrugged his shoulder and set the duckling down to waddle on his lap. "I was walking and it fell out of nowhere, so I caught and took it!" He looked down at the duckling and then asked, "Can we keep him?"

[Timeskip]

Somehow I was convinced into keeping the duckling and now here we are leaving the pet shop. "[Name], Look, it's about to rain!" I look up and see the overcast of incoming rain clouds engulfing the normally beautiful sunset. And it didn't take long for the downpour to begin, I felt the small drops of rain start to splatter against my head. I pulled the hood of my coat over me, and then there was my goofball of a boyfriend running around getting soaked.

"Itadori be careful! You're gonna slip!"

'Too late'

Itadori slipped and landed into a shallow puddle, he groaned and walked back towards me and whined in my ear, "[Naaaamee] my butt huuurtsss." I sighed and rubbed his back to comfort him. I kissed his forehead and dragged him home to escape the rain before one of us gets sick.

[At Home]

Finally I can get some rest, Itadori was downstairs playing with the duckling and I decided to go to bed. I snuggled underneath my bedcovers and eventually succumbed to the tiredness I didn't even realise I was feeling.

[Itadori's POV]

I walked into [Name]'s bedroom, I was about the ask how I should feed the duckling, but when I walked in [Name] was fast asleep. 'I guess I'll figure it out by myself'

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈