The Day She Tasted Hell

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

VIOLENCE AGAINTS CHILDREN

It was dark when they arrived at an abandoned warehouse. In tears and exhaustion, she dozed off. She had no idea what time it was at the time. A man grasps her so tightly that she struggles. In annoyance, the man pushed her to the ground. At that moment, she stood up and quickly ran away. But two men were guarding the gate and she was stopped by them, and she was beaten with a yantok¹.

For some unknown reason, during those times, even though they hit her hard, Marie Antoinette did not feel any pain. The man who had been holding her earlier dragged her back. There were also children inside the warehouse. Various ages. There are boys and girls. Almost all of them were asleep except for a 10-year-old boy. He was starring at her.

A man with a huge belly who was drinking noticed it. He spoke in heighten tone.

"What exactly are you looking at? Go to bed, and you'll be up early the next day. And don't forget to collect something. Because you won't be able to eat without it. Do you understand?"

It didn't answer but it went back to lying down.

"We can sell it. It looks healthy. We can have good deals with her."

"Yes, it's quite fat. What are we going to feed it? I think it's always hungry. Also, we can't include that with other children to beg. Nobody will believe it because it's very healthy."

"Don't worry, we'll make a lot of money if I talk to Nards and find a buyer."

'Who the hell is Nards?" a tall, thin man asked.

"Nards with yakuza contacts in Japan? He is big time now, he has gambling in the station in Sta. Isabel and in San Bernardo."

"That is correct. There's a beer house on Calle Real and another on San Vicente. They have so many beautiful girls to entertain you. They are so fine and good. You can do whatever you want."

"Let's take a look at that one day. To savor some hot pussy. hahahahahaha"

"And you, don't just stand there. Go to them because you'll be with them from now on.

Don't try to run away because we will not hesitate to kill you if you do. Do you understand?"

"Hey! Do you understand"

"Are you stupid? Don't want to respond? Hey, do you get what I'm saying?"

But Marie Antoinette just stood there staring at him.

"This fat ass is a moron."

"You are not allowed to make any fuss here. Go to bed you'll have to work tomorrow in able to eat."

She was heeded in the confusion by the boy who had just been staring at her. He observed her hesitation to seat close to him and shifted to make room for her.

"Join me here by my side."

And he quickly followed what he said. Even though she was starving at the moment, Marie Antoinette felt relieved, reassured. She then started to cry.

" My name is Angelito, by the way. What is your name?"

But she couldn't respond.

"Do not cry. They will punish you if they hear you. Sleep now. And we have to get up early tomorrow."

When Marie Antoinette was lying down, she had a feeling her agony was just getting started.

The next morning, it was still dark around them, and they began to awaken. A knock woke them up. They were dressed quickly and loaded into a van. However, Marie Antoinette was left with two children, one of whom was ill and the other was the caregiver. Marie Antoinette came up to them. She couldn't even speak, but the they could tell.