JOURNEY BEYOND HELL Part 1

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

CHILD TRAFFICKING, VIOLENCE

When the container van closed, everything that happened to her returned to her memory. She ran to the door and knocked on it. She screamed. And the other children present did the same. They made loud bangs, they made noise inside. After a while, the door opened again and a gunshot hit a girl in the face. It fell on the floor in instant. They all stopped and trembled in fear.

もう一度騒いでみる 私はあなたをすべて殺します

Try to make noise. I will kill you all.

The boss said to them while pointing the gun at their faces. The other children sat quietly on the side except for Marie Antoinette. She gave him an evil look.

何を見ているの?

What are you looking at?

Marie Antoinette walked away, her dark eyes fixed on the Japanese. She realized that by wiping away her tears, she would no longer cry or be afraid.

They kept them locked up for a long time. Except for the water in the drum, there is no food. Some of them are becoming frail. It stinks because they urinated and defecated in there as well. Even Marie Antoinette is struggling to get up. The container van's door unexpectedly opened. A flashing light struck them. She has no idea whether it is morning or noon. A pot of rice was placed among them by a man. They crawled closer to it when they saw it. They proceed with the zeal of their hunger. The door then slowly closed again. Marie Antoinette also took rice from the pot. She noticed a child who was not standing in his place. She approached it with a piece of rice, hoping to wake it up so it could eat. But it went unanswered. She continued to shake her, but she refused to wake up. She screamed at it to wake it up, but it didn't. Another children present witnessed it. One of them said something.

"She had just died."

Marie Antoinette looked at the girl's corpse.

"How long are we here?" she wondered. "We will slowly die here if we continue to stay in this place."

When the door opened again, the surroundings were dark, and a pot of rice was handed to them again; only a few of them dared to stand up to go to the food. She slowly rose from lying, noticing some children still couching on the floor.

She began crying as she picked up the food, but she tried to hold back the tears, telling her that she needed to be strong.

As the days passed, a man spoke as he opened the door again, a pungent smell wafting from within. The body is large, and it is carrying a club. He was speaking in Japanese. Nothing makes sense to them. Some men also got into the container van. And they were forced to stand one by one. Marie Antoinette remembered there were many of them who got into the van. However, only a few of them were able to come out.

They were barely able to stand. The weather is bitterly cold. They have no other clothing to keep the cold at bay.

When she turned back to where she came from, she saw the children who had not risen from their slumber. She had a gut feeling that they were dead. When a Japanese man saw this, he pushed her to walk while yelling at her and put them all in a truck van one by one.

1987年12月17日

午後9時39分

9:39 pm

Toyohashi Port Toyohashi, Aichi Prefecture Japan

Her first day in Japan has arrived. She couldn't put her feelings into words. She is experiencing conflicting emotions. Along with muscle tremors, she experience stomach upset and a dry throat. How many times did they have to stop and change vehicles? There were various foods in the fourth truck they rode in. They had only seen this type of food before. They ate them right away. Except for Marie Antoinette, they were content. She was considering how she could get away. No one else will assist her except herself alone.  And she's not going to let anyone die for her.