DARKER THAN DARKNESS

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

VIOLENCE, CHILD TRAFFICKING

She felt the weight of the feeling again as she got into the car. How much longer will she be in pain? She had a flashback to what Angelito had told her those guys are going to sell her internal organs somewhere else. She became unsettled. And attempting to avoid the two men next to her. She kicks and scratches it. A man was about to hit her when the man who had led her earlier cut it off. She had no idea what he was saying. But she had the impression that this man was gently reprimanding her. Only then did she come to stop.

They arrived at a small house after a few hours of travel. The location is pleasant and has a garden. She remembered their home at San Dionisio. Their yard is quite large. His mother grows a lot of flowers. They also have a vegetable garden where they can get various food. They have many fruit trees. Mango, chico, papaya, jackfruit, santol, mabolo, and cashew are among the fruits available. She still misses her parents. Even her previous life.

On that occasion, he was led down the car again by one of the Japanese men. She saw beautiful things when they got entered the house. She had just seen some modern tools and decorations. She was amazed and held a thing containing numbers. It was telephone. She was overjoyed as she spun the circle around. A man was about to rebuke her, but the Japanese guy intervened once more. It proved to be the Kyodai, a high in rank Shimura Clan.

Marie Antoinette was very comforted when it suddenly rang. She ran away from it believed she had broken it. The phone was answered by a man with a very narrowed eyes.

もし もし

Hello

はい

Yes

高本さん

Mr. Takamoto

And he came to the phone and talked. He suddenly looked at Marie Antoinette. She became terrified.

"It's now time to take out my guts." her mind said.

The Japanese hang up and approach Marie Antoinette.

このままだと長くなりそうだから、まだ日本には送れないよ。

At this rate, it looks like it will take a long time, so I can't send you to Japan yet.

But she didn't understand anything. She was taken to a bed and put to sleep. But sleepiness refused to pay her a visit. The Japanese notice it. He took her up and sing a lullaby. His name was Takamoto. He remembered her daughter in her person as he carried Marie Antoinette. He recall his 's daughter's death on her birthday.

1980.03.28.

28