CHAPTER 5

The news was actually quiet informative for once

Dazai and Fyodor sat on the couch as they had nothing to do because Aizawa was out, they didnt necessarily know the reason he was out but they didn't really care

The news showed a report of the League of Villains, Dazai watched attentively as so did Fyodor.

"The League of Villains..what a stupid name! Y'know they could've came up with something better and not obvious!" Dazai complained to Fyodor as Fyodor just nodded along with Dazai

Dazai was sure his Fedya could come up with a good organization name, because his Fedya is amazing!

"If you were to lead a organization, Fedya, what would you name it?" Dazai asked as he looked at Fyodor, a smile plastered on his face.

Fyodor gave it some thought before answering, "The Decay of the Angel." Fyodor answered as he looked back at Dazai.

"Ooo! See i knew you could come up with something were creative than those so called villains!" Dazai said as he jumped on Fyodor and hugged him, the hug was unnecessary, really.

Fyodor stayed impassive but you could see a faint dust of pink on the tip of his ears, he didnt react to the hug but he did slightly hug back.

Dazai retracted from the hug and then talked about other stuff to pass the time and Fyodor just listened and once in a while answered.

Ok, waiting for Aizawa was boring now, Dazai wanted to go outside and explore, he was sure Fedya was also bored waiting for the sleep-deprived homeless looking man.

So, they decided to go out, what could go wrong? Its not like they had anything better to do inside, plus they can protect themselves.

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND BORING AND ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS, IF U HAVE GOOD IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT.

I probably wont update as much since i have class again, so i'll try my best to update as much aha.