Chapter 4 - Stand off

(I'm gonna be skipping some parts of the normal transformers films since Zarina takes part in all the films and I don't want to waste anyone's time so I'm going to start skipping to parts which I think is important in Zarina's story. Be warned for violence. Now, on with the story :D)

--

The military was getting ready for what was to come and Sam asked where Bumblebee was but Simmons refused to cooperate so Zarina violently pushed him aside and point a gun into his face. The rest was startled and started to point their guns at each other too but another soldier pointed a gun at her but Lennox defended her "drop it!" he raised his voice but sounded like a low shouting voice, "You're gonna tell me where he is!" Zarina ordered Simmons "Why should I?" He questioned "Or I'm gonna send your backside into extinction!" Zarina threatened as she pointed the gun to his chest. "Woah woah! Lower your weapons. Simmons, I recommend you tell them where it is, messing about isn't an option for these guys" Keller ordered and Simmons glanced back at Zarina who glared into his eyes like she was staring into his soul.

Simmons agreed to find Bumblebee and they got the cube but Megatron emerged from stasis but everyone luckily escaped with what they needed and now reunited with the Autobots and went to the city where they could hopefully escape Megatron and his fellow decepticons until Optimus got stuck behind the battle Bonecrusher. Zarina managed to see IronHide driving alongside Bumblebee on her side of the car and managed to climb out half way and give him a quick greeting with tap or a gentle smack before climbing back into Bumblebee's car.