Chapter 22 - Zarina's Cybertronian transformation

Bumblebee and Optimus fought as the ship was rising to the surface. Lennox, Cade and Zarina rushed to them but the water was no help as it kept washing them down making them stuck but it did something as Optimus or Bumblebee wasn't dead yet. The three humans tried to stop Bumblebee and Optimus from fighting but they were running out of time until Bumblebee was pinned by Optimus who was about to stab Bumblebee with his sword until Bumblebee's real voice kicked in "I am Bumblebee.. your oldest friend.. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you" Bumblebee looked at Optimus who seemed to stop attacking Bumblebee and he stood up with his eyes changing from purple back to blue "Bumblebee, your voice.. I have not heard it since Cybertron fell" Zarina looked at Optimus as his red scar faded away and soon after she stood up and Lennox and Cade joined them "what.. have I done?" Optimus asked whilst dropping his sword.

Cybertronian knights ran down the hill knocking Optimus to the ground "nothing's so well" Cogman said as him and Vivienne peaked over the top over the hill whilst the knight beat him "You betrayed your own kind! You chose the wrong side!" One of them said "Quintessa is the great DECEIVER!" another continued "No, prime! Get up!" Cade raised his voice towards prime "the punishment is death" one of the knights raised their swords ready to kill Optimus but Cade used his relic whilst something happened to Zarina as her skin transformed into metal and she got bigger so as the knight was about to kill Optimus, Cade stopped the knight with his sword whilst Zarina grabbed its sword with her bare metal and huge hand as she stood above Optimus as he was laying down. "Seglass NI tonday!" each one of them repeated at each other as they lifted their swords in the middle and as they saw Zarina in her new permanent Cybertronian guardian form, they crouched down before her as if they were bowing to her. "Zarina... I have failed you. I have doomed Earth. Earth. The only place in the universe who's people let me call it.. home." Optimus remained on the floor disappointed in himself as Zarina looked down to him "only you can make it right prime, can't do it without you. One moment that's all we got. It's up to you prime because without you, we all die. It's now or never!" Zarina persuaded him as Optimus got up off his knees "My brothers! I will never betray you again! I am Optimus prime. To save Earth, we must go to Cybertron and destroy Quintessa!"

Lennox looked at Zarina up and down "the heck was that?!" he said confused "what do you mean what was that I just stuck my arm up with 2D circle in my hand!" she joked around before running to the Autobots with the knights. "Lead the way, my guardian" Optimus teased her as she walked past him with her hand on his harm and the humans ran beside her followed by the knights.