Chapter 20 - Departure

(Before anyone asked what a cybertronian guardian is, it's something I made up for Zarina's story in the transformers saga from 2007, I couldn't think if I wanted her as a human or a cybertronian at first then I thought why not put them both together so that's how I thought of the amulet idea)

--

The military made a deal with Megatron and Zarina retrieved new order from the general telling her to give Cade's location when the time is right. She kept quiet towards Cade so she wouldn't wreck anything and later on she gave the order for Megatron to come to Cade's location and so they did and the TRF kept a good eye on them as well. They escaped to town and was about to attack until Izzy (a new girl who joined Cade's ranks) interrupting them for having her friend in their possession and it all went downhill.

The decepticons almost had Cade and the others until Zarina used the amulet to her advantage and blasted them away making them retreat until a little robot called Cogman and requested that Cage and Zarina would come with him. They eventually accepted and asked Bumblebee to come with them and so they went across to England to meet Cogmans master. They went too their destination but met an old man called sir Edmund. He got talking with Cade but Cade was still confused why he was there "someone best start talking or I'm outta here" Cade threatened "Woah woah woah ok. Uh Bumblebee, remember me? we met when I was a little boy in short pants I must be that taller or maybe shorter maybe taller but never forget a face" they was both confused "Bee? You know this guy?" Zarina asked Bumblebee "I don't f* with you" she felt awkward "Let's have a look at this thing then" Cade showed Edmund the relic and Zarina showed him the amulet "Yes.. keep a secret for that long, knowing it to be true deep down inside you begin to wonder, has my life been wasted? Have you ever felt like that Mr Cade or Zarina?" He asked "It's just Cade, look I don't a tone of patience for riddles right now" "yes but you want to know don't you, dude? Why they keep coming here to earth, right?" They heard the sound of a car of a new autobot transforming and revealing a woman he took on the way here "Ah, I do so love a perfect timing." the girl however was restless and refused to settle in front of him. "So is this a kidnapping or her first transformers experience?" Zarina asked "Well it's both really" Edmund responded "She's very difficult!" HotRod confessed.

Later that day they entered an old castle and Edmund told them about the Cybertronian knights that walked on Earth generations ago when human knights were still around. After all the explanation, Zarina looked at the amulet that was given to her by the dying knight in the ship and she asked Edmund if he knew anything about it "ah.. you have been chosen" he confirmed "chosen for what?" she asked "you are now chosen as the new guardian of Cybertron" Zarina was confused "but I thought guardians didn't exist on Cybertron after they gave life to the planet" "Yes.. but the last one perished when it gave life to all of the Cybertronians which was generations ago and now there is a new one" Cogman continued and she looked down. "When I touched it.. it gave me a weird illusion of an old autobot I was close with. What's that about?" She asked "The amulet will give you power and strength you'll never think you'll have with powerful beings guiding you... you can even try to resurrect some old friends but I am unaware if that part of the power is limited.." Cogman implied and Zarina's eyes widened before she fell to her knees again hearing voices of her old Cybertronian friends like: Jazz, Ratchet, IronHide, Sideswipe, Jolt, the wreckers, the twins, Elita, Chromia, Arcee, and Dino.. but not all of them was present as she could hear only Jazz, Ratchet, IronHide and Sideswipe as they were the only ones close to her which became too much for her so she snapped "QUIET! You're all insufferable! Save your torment for someone who gives a damn!" She raised her voice as the others watched around the room to see where the voices came from then looked back at Zarina "Anyways... carry on" she panted.

Suddenly they were chased out of the area only to hide in a real submarine afterwards that was soon take off underwater to get where they needed to be because there was a ship underwater that they need to get to, even if it meant forcing people to get off the submarine and breaking the rules.