Chapter 6 - A Rough New Start

(This part is the beginning of Transformers: Revenge of the fallen (Film 2), I will be putting updates like this above the story so you know which parts belongs to what film.)

--

A toxic spill was spreading in Shang High and everyone was forced to evacuate to a safer location with medical attention for those who needed it most. It reached night time which meant it would be easier for N.E.S.T to scout and search for remaining Decepticons from the last battle and taking them out one by one. Zarina, Epps and Lennox came out of IronHide's vehicle ready to fight what was to come "Alright IronHide, we got echoes." Zarina stated before IronHide transformed stating his feelings about the known decepticon "He's here.. I smell him." he confirmed before N.E.S.T got to their positions. Epps, however, was troubled with how big the decepticon was and it transformed as they all got closer leaving multiple properties damaged upon escaping N.E.S.T, but they weren't aware of the second foe they faced that tried to escape. "Bring in Sideswipe!" Lennox commanded as Sideswipe swung around the corner swiftly, "clear a path!" Swideswipe killed the smaller decepticon by splitting it in half with his sword but the bigger one was on the horizon to the main road and city where most of the population was so Optimus was ordered to come to help them. "Autobots! I'm in pursuit!" He transformed and raced to the big decepticon, "pull over!" he told it before shooting it in the head before it crashed landed into a less populated space where the N.E.S.T team rushed in and Zarina and IronHide met up with Optimus. "Punk ass decepticon!" IronHide called out "Any last words?" Optimus asked the decepticon, "this is NOT your planet to rule! The fallen shall rise again!" it threatened. "That doesn't sound good" Epps mumbled "not today.." Optimus wasted no time and killed the decepticon before any other damage was done and everyone returned to base.

Director Galloway came to visit base but he wasn't very pleased with how things were dealt with in Shang High so he had a few things to say. He had a good look at Optimus before interrupting everyone "Excuse me! if this 'Allspark' now destroyed, why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would?" Galloway asked the Autobot as he climbed the ladders to reach the same height as the other humans to speak to Optimus. Lennox informed the general of who Galloway was and already knew he was going to be a pain in the backside to them and the autobots. There was a lot discussed in the base and Galloway started to get to his conclusions "and who knows what enemy is NOW after?! Well, there's only one conclusion. You! The autoboots! They're here to HUNT you! What's there to hunt for besides that? 'The fallen' shall rise again? Sounds to me like something's coming. So let me ask if we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on OUR planet. Will you leave.. peacefully?" Galloway gave his concluding statement to Optimus whilst everyone stayed quiet. "Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honour it. But! Before your president decides, please ask him this: what if we leave.. and you're wrong?' He left Galloway stunned and in thought at this but left his emotion in check for his authority above the others. "That's a good question." Lennox whispered to Optimus.

IronHide was in his vehicle mode with the other autoboots but he made a noise aiming the noise at Zarina trying to get her attention which worked so she went down to check on him and they went somewhere to speak privately. "What you dragging me out for? What's the problem, IronHide?" She asked him quietly. "What do you think about this 'fallen'?" He asked her with concerned about Zarina. "I'm fine, I just have a bad feeling one of us- well, one of you autobots will die in the next few days." He looked at her and softened from his hardened and sharp expression, "Listen, if anything should happen to me, just remember that I'll never be far away from you. Here, have this weapon, I got a human to get it for me but I was the one that modified it and made it into the weapon it is. I am a weapon specialist after all" He gave he a weapon to use in future field work if anything ever happened to IronHide in a battle and went back inside to the others.