하나

English : bold
Korean : not really sure what this is called

2017 <the boys finally meet>

chan came inside the jyp building for the first time and he was amazed..he couldn't believe he could be a kpop idol soon.

(yes ik it's a hyunlix and minsung story but we have to start somewhere)

many hours later all of the boys were together, chan felt happy since he picked his own members. he noticed one of them was super nervous and not talking to anyone , he came up to him and said "hey are you ok?" he says and the other looks at him confused , "can't understand ay?" chan thought then the boy said "I'm sorry i can't understand" chan was shocked then spoke "oh your a English speaker?" and the other nodded "it is so hard to try to communicate with the others , I wanna talk to them but I am not really fluent in korean" the boy says , chan was shocked but his voice "wow! your voice is really deep for your appearance" the other giggles "I get that a lot anyways how do you know English?" "I'm from Australia" "Omg me too!!" , chan and the boy talks for a bit then chan remembers something "oh ya what's your name again?" other giggles

"Felix"

"nice to meet you felix , I'm chan"

————————
6 weeks later

Felix's Korean is getting better by chan's help so he had the chance to communicate with the members , first it was with jisung then the rest , they were getting a lot pretty well and jisung knew English a bit so they were able to help each other in English and Korean.

Felix's bond with the members were getting stronger and his Korean was getting better and better. the only problem is a boy named hyunjin , felix always felt butterflies when hyunjin hugs him , there was always something different with the older male.

jisung knew it. everything Felix and him were alone hyunjin would pass by and hug felix from the back making lix red as a tomato, jisung just smirks and watch Felix get flustered.

and little did they know hyunjin was feeling the same.
—————
November 14 2017 <everything came crashing down>

that day no one can ever forget. the day minho got eliminated. everyone was devastated Especially jisung , jisung had a bit of a crush on Minho ever since they interacted.

all the hugs and cry's just kept coming, Minho was trying to comfort the members and telling them he will see them soon

he said his fear wells to the other members and kept jisung for last , Minho came up to jisung who was crying so much , "jisung shh it's ok" Minho says pulling jisung into a tight hug and patting his back

they stayed like that for a while until the staff said Minho had to leave , jisung didn't want to let go of him but he had too , they let go of each other and minho kissed jisung's tear lightly and walked away leaving jisung a crying and flustered mess , jisung plopped his knees on the floor and sobbed.

——————
December 5 2017

they lost another member , lee felix.

after jyp left the room the members burst into tears. it was like Minho's elimination all other again. jisung was the first one to hug felix , both of them cried and cried for a while hugging each other tightly , next was chan "you'll always find me..ya?" felix nodded and hugged chan tightly. they shared their moment for a while then Felix hugged the other members, the one Felix knew would hurt the most was hyunjin.

felix walked up to hyunjin slowly and just lost it. felix started crying hard and said "I'm sorry.." hyunjin pulled felix into a hug not wanting to let go. "why are you sorry?" "don't cry.." "you didn't do anything wrong." hyunjin tried to comfort the younger but it just made Felix cry even more. Felix wrapped his arms around hyunjin's waist and hugged him tighter while putting his head on hyunjin's shoulder.

they were slowly rocking back and forth , then the staff cut the cameras , hyunjin's and Felix were still hugging so the staff had to pull them apart somehow.

they managed to pull hyunjin out of Felix's hold and told him he needed to pack up , felix nodded and the staff left.

felix looked at hyunjin with teary eyes , hyunjin walked towards Felix and wiped his tears away with his finger , Felix melted into the older's hand and hugged him one last time , felix let go and waved good bye to all of them then walked away.

________
why am I doing this to myself 😭