December 12 2017

this was the day dark came to light.

felix and minho got a chance to comeback and debut with the other members, felix walked into the jyp building and say minho sitting on a chair , felix ran to Minho and hugged him "I missed you hyung" Minho smiled and hugging him back "missed you to kiddo" , min and lix followed jyp to the dance room and told them to wait for a while then jyp went inside.

jyp told the others some random shit and he opened the door , the members were waiting anxiously and Minho and Felix came inside.

after a while jyp left the room and jisung walked to felix and hugged him tightly, hyunho was staring at them and then to each other and cracked a small giggle.

jisung and Felix finally went to hyunjin and Minho.

with minsung
jisung walked up to him and hugged Minho tightly like he was going to disappear if he lets ago , "you don't wanna know how much I missed you idiot" Jisung says burying his head into the crook of Minho's neck while min just giggled and hugged back

"missed you too ji" Minho says and smiles.

with hyunlix
felix ran towards hyunjin and flinged himself onto him , "I missed you so much hyunjin" felix says as he hugs hyunjin as tight as he can , hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix's waist and lays his head on the shorter male's shoulder

"I missed you to lixie" hyunjin whispers softly making felix crack into a smile , they both closed their eyes and rocked back and forth like they did before.

the other members were watching silently smiling at minsung and hyunlix.

little do they know 2 of the members wants felix and jisung to themself.

__________
short ass chapter cause it's almost 4am