[ nineteen ]

[ nineteen | bonfire ]
[ late may ]
■●____________________●■

"How could you do this to me, Paul."

"Baby, please-."

"No, this is the utmost betrayal."

Paul Lahote looked over his Uno cards at his girlfriend with a humoured glaze on his dark brown eyes. She was pouting as she added cards to her deck, and Paul learnt that she was in fact the biggest sore loser he had ever met.

Especially when it came to card or board games.

"I don't wanna play anymore." She said defeatedly, placing down her cards.

He went to start teasing her for both being a sore loser and for losing, but she had climbed onto his lap and wound her arms around his neck. He dropped his cards onto her bed and instantly wrapped his thick arms around her, drawing her closer as she smiled at him.

"Why can't you do what dad does and just let me win Uno?" She asked with a small pout.

"Because you look so cute when you lose." He teased and pecked her lips making her pout smooth back into a smile.

"Your such a softy, sweetness, I can't believe anyone at school thinks your all mean and serious." She said and squeezed his cheeks.

"I'm not a softy." He defended weakly.

"Yeah, and I'm not called Estella." She said in a sarcastic tone and he smirked.

As if she weighed nothing more then a single potato, Estella allowed Paul to manhandle her until her back was flat on her bed and he hovered over her, between her legs. She whined a little at the moment but relaxed as one of his hands came up to rest on the side of her neck while his thumb rubbed her jawline.

"Your sassy today." He hummed and placed his face against the other side of her neck.

"Am not." She weakly protested.

Her words went through one of Paul's ears and straight out the other as he was clearly more focused on the soft skin of her neck, his lips ghosting over her jugular as she subtly shivered at the tickling sensation. He smirked that boyish grin she loved before placing an open mouthed kiss against the spot and her breathing laboured.

Estella loved the feeling of Paul kissing her neck, he'd never done it before but she would sure as hell make him do it again because the feeling of his soft lips running along her sensitive skin made her feel like she was being set on fire in the best way possible.

"Baby." Paul murmured against her neck before lifting his head with darkened eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" She complained.

The look on her face was almost enough to make Paul go right back to kissing her neck but the uncomfortable sensation between his legs made him think again and he simply smiled at his girl and caressed her full cheeks that had flushed from his kissing her neck.

"Cause I won't be able to stop if I cary on baby." He told her softly.

He watched her eyes flick down then back up and if possible, her cheeks turned an even darker shade of red and he grinned, rubbing his hands against her outer thighs and hips. She gave him a sheepish look that made his eyes turn soft.