[ ten ]

[ ten | first kiss ]
■●___________________●■

Estella sat on the floor infront of Sue in the living room, while the woman played with her dark locks, the family sat watching 'Home Alone' on the TV, comfortable in the warm, cosy living room. Her phone buzzed in her lap and she glanced down to find Paul had texted her that he was nearly at the Clearwater home.

Feeling butterflies flutter in her stomach, Estella shoved her phone into her pocket and turned her attention towards the TV, curling her arms around her legs whilst tucking her knees to her chest. Her wide blue eyes looked down at her fingernails, the bright red colour painted on her nails, she had painted them the previous night to be fully ready for Christmas.

The sound of a truck pulling up outside the the home made Estella feel a rush of excitment as she clambered to her feet making all her family members look away from the Christmas film and towards her small figure, before hearing a truck door slam shut outside and Seth grinned up at Estella who poked her tongue out at him.

"I'll see you later." Estella said whilst hugging them all then kissed her dad's cheek.

"Be good and safe, Stella!" Jonah called after her and she gave him a thumbs up, walking towards the door just when someone knocked on it.

Reaching out, Estella gripped the doorknob then pulled it open to see Paul stood with a wide grin on his lips. He wore a cheesy Christmas jumper that Emily had forced him to wear, no doubt, and a big jacket that would drown Estella if she where to wear it herself. On his legs where black skinny jeans and a pair of equally dark boots where on his feet.

With a wide smile, Estella threw her skinny arms around his neck, pushing up onto the tips of her toes. Paul's warm, muscled arms circled around her slim waist. He nuzled his face into her neck, breathing in the scent of her new perfume that her dad had gotten her, he loved the scent and lifted her up so that her feet no longer touched the ground.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Paul murmured into her neck.

"Merry Christmas." She replied and hesitated before pressing a kiss to his cheek with a blush darkening on her own cheeks.

Paul felt elated from the kiss she placed on his cheek and the place her plump lips had lingered was warm. He pulled away and admired her appearance, her hair looked gorgeous in the soft ringlets spirling down tonher waist, while her dark lashes appeared even darker with the mascara coated on them.

"Let me just throw my coat on and pull on my shoes, and we can be off." Estella told him then did what she said she was going to do.

"You look gorgeous." He cooed, watching as she tied the laces on her boots then pull on her big coat, jamming a beanie on her head.

"Thank you, you look amazing, I love your sweater." She teased with a giggle, pulling her bag onto her shoulder.

"Emily made all of us wear them." He pouted and Estella had the sudden urge to kiss it away making her heart speed up and her cheeks inflame.

"I knew it... bye dad!" She called over her shoulder before walking out into the cold air of La Push.

Upon seeing a shiver rack her small body, Paul wrapped an arm around her shoulders, tucking her into his warm side, she giggled whilst snuggling into him. She had feelings for Paul and that scared her, she had never had a boyfriend before let alone had her first kiss. She wasn't sure if he felt the same and that made her feel anxious and nervous.

Paul held the truck door open for Estella who climbed in then settled near the divers seat which mean she was going to cuddle up to Paul while he was driving and it made him grin like a man who had just win the lottery. He climbed into the divers seat then looked down at Estella who held out a wrapped present to him.

"You didn't have to get me a present, baby." Paul murmured but accepted the present anyways making her grin. "I got you a present as well." He handed her a present with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you." Estella mumbled excitedly, taking the present in her dainty hands. "But, you go first." She cuddled towards him making him smile.

Moving his large hands, Paul opened the present to find he was holding a picture fame. His heart warmed at the sight he was staring at, it was a picture of him and Estella sat on the girls porch, holding mugs of hot chocolate with her yellow knitted blanket wrapped around them both, snuggled up together with his arm wrapped around her neck, laughing at something she had said.

Estella watched him for his reaction, nibbling on her bottom lip but her jaw dropped when seeing his eyes well up with tears that had her cooing at him. He sniffled and she cradled his cheeks in her hands, he looked at her and surprised her by moving his head closer to hers, she licked her lips and admired his features.

It was her turn to surprise him, as she moved closer and connected her lips with his. Paul tensed momentarily from shock then moved his hands to grasp her waist, drawing her closer until she sat in his lap. The nervous butterflies in her stomach evaporated and she moved her lips harder against his, her cheeks changing to a red colour.

His tongue traced her bottom lip and her heart sped up, slowly opening her lips and his tongue slipped into her mouth. Fireworks exploded in her veins, pumping around every inch of her body making her adore the sensation. She felt their tongues clash and mole together, she gently sucked on his tongue briefly making a quiet but deep, animalistic growl come from Paul.

Slowly pulling away, Estella allowed her hands to rest on his cheeks and smiled widely at him. He gently caressed her cheek while admiring her with pure awe and love in his dark brown, cocoa eyes. She blushed under his stare and leant forwards, pecking his lips against making him chuckle.

"I-I really l-like you, Paul." She stammered, blushing even darker and Paul held her small body to his chest.

"I really like you too, Stella, please be my girlfriend?" He asked quietly with hope and she nodded. "This works perfectly for my gift to you, open it, baby." He urged her with a boyish smile on his face.

Her dainty hands moved to unwrap the present to see a glass Masen jar. A label was placed on the front with Paul's hand writing scrawled onto it. Reasons why I love you. Inside the jar was slips of paper jammed inside, a smile widened on her lips and she turned to look at him.

"It's perfect, thank you, Paul." She curled into him with a wide grin playing on her lips.

"Not as perfect as you."